Elections Aftermath of Election, whats next for America

If Trump wins the Dems will do everything they can to drag the pandemic out while stoking the flames of riots under the guise of social unrest.

Basically, we need to charge Pelosi, Schumer, Nadler and Schiff with treason.
giphy.gif

as a european, i hope i will be able to open the internet without having everybody yelling at me to go vote.
i also hope biden, if he wins, will be a bit more discrete so that world news isn't only about america.
the entire fucking world is tired of your elections, man.
<mma4>

Well, I'm told the second amendment solves that for us. So, some second amendment guys should take care of it.

Wait, the heavily armed right wing is supposed to help the far left create a one party state and then hand in all their guns?

What is your country doing that the world should take note of?
Depends on the country. I know France has a lot of fancy cheese and crime. Other than that, I dunno. Trump should make them get their act together.

Depends on the country. I know France has a lot of fancy cheese and crime. Other than that, I dunno. Trump should make them get their act together.

If only cheese was newsworthy. But we like those beheadings and suicide bomber stories. Keep 'em comin'.

Trumps going to lose, It amazes me how people think the US is great again. Its the worst its been on a long time. Look how divided we are now. I don't give a shit what Trump says about the econmy being better, maybe for the rich, and corporations, but its terrible for hard working lower class. I am talking about people who put their 9-5 in 5 days a week to barely pay their bills.

When "The Heavies" toilet bugs wander into the War Room to grace us with their awesome thread making skills...

I don’t think there’s going to be clear winner early Wednesday morning. Whoever ends up being behind at that point will not concede until all ballots are counted, and that could take weeks. I wouldn’t be surprised if this goes to the Supreme Court again.

If Trump wins the Dems will do everything they can to drag the pandemic out

Oh? They're going to be the ones downplaying it and holding superspreader rallies while Trump encourages people to take safety precautions?

I don’t think there’s going to be clear winner early Wednesday morning. Whoever ends up being behind at that point will not concede until all ballots are counted, and that could take weeks. I wouldn’t be surprised if this goes to the Supreme Court again.
Trump will never concede. The rest of his life will be dedicated towards crying foul about the results of this election if he loses.

After the election we are bound for at least a 6 month shit show of bitching over who won. Regardless who that is. So enjoy the shit show. There are likely to be riots to come!

Democrats fear of the virus goes away whenever some virtue signalling event comes up because they get more likes from attending a protest than scolding someone on social media for not properly social distancing.

Last edited:
as a european, i hope i will be able to open the internet without having everybody yelling at me to go vote.
i also hope biden, if he wins, will be a bit more discrete so that world news isn't only about america.
the entire fucking world is tired of your elections, man.

I'm American and I'm over it too buddy.

Back