Elections Aftermath of Election, whats next for America

I just hope the election isn't that close and we have a clear winner by the end of the night regardless of who it is. Chances are if it's close and Biden wins, Trump won't concede right away and this will drag on for weeks. Protesting and rioting will happen. If Trump wins handily or close, there also will be protests and riots for days. Maybe weeks

Either way I expect a complete shit show Election Night. I hope I'm wrong but the way this year has been going already...

tenor.gif

Hopefully a nice big clean up. Lot's of work to do. Culturally America has gone backwards for decades now.

We'll all bump FlySiifu's and build some SIMD libraries to benchmark.

I don’t think there’s going to be clear winner early Wednesday morning. Whoever ends up being behind at that point will not concede until all ballots are counted, and that could take weeks. I wouldn’t be surprised if this goes to the Supreme Court again.
Trump will win by early Wednesday morning, if not Tuesday night. He will announce it himself without waiting on Biden to concede and he'll never look back. I like that last part there, too. Probably will have to as the dems keep "finding" boxes of votes for Biden in the close states. Fine by me. Justice Coney Barrett is on the case.

Democrats fear of the virus goes away whenever some virtue signalling event comes up because they get more likes from attending a protest than scolding someone on social media for not properly social distancing.

Seriously, didn't they lose all rights to condemn large gatherings after the protests/riots/looting?

Trump will win by early Wednesday morning, if not Tuesday night.
Clearly an unlikely scenario at this point, but I get it, polls are fake news, something about 2016, Sleepy Joe and emails.

He will announce it himself without waiting on Biden to concede and he'll never look back. I like that last part there, too. Probably will have to as the dems keep "finding" boxes of votes for Biden in the close states. Fine by me. Justice Coney Barrett is on the case.
This paragraph is just sad. It implies that you believe one of the political parties in your country is going to rig the election and that your Supreme Court justices are beholden to their appointer. What's even worse is that you're happy about it.

Regardless which candidate wins they will uphold wh*te supremacy and Black folx will continue to be hunted and murdered for sport by the race soldiers in blue #ogun

If Trump wins the Dems will do everything they can to drag the pandemic out while stoking the flames of riots under the guise of social unrest.

Basically, we need to charge Pelosi, Schumer, Nadler and Schiff with treason.

Are you retarded? What benefit do people have with people getting sick and without jobs they need?

I don’t think there’s going to be clear winner early Wednesday morning. Whoever ends up being behind at that point will not concede until all ballots are counted, and that could take weeks. I wouldn’t be surprised if this goes to the Supreme Court again.
I'd be more shocked than anything of it didn't. At this point, the Supreme Court deciding things almost feels like a lock.

Noticed how libs are clutching on to fucking "polls" instead of pointing to you know the votes already counted

Notice how the libs are now shreiking to stop mail in voting and run to your local polling station?

Know why this is happening? Because Trump is up big, in early voting, that's why.

They would be broadcasting the actual numbers and results thus far, but instead they are flashing the RCP poll and the CNN poll and the totally not Democratic biased poll...

Screaming to stop mail in ballots

And hiring lawyers instead of canvesors,

Know why?
Because they expected to have a big lead going into Tuesday, they expected Trump to gain serious ground with in person voting, then the Dems would make up the rest on the back end with mail in ballots..

Well guess what, in the states that are toss ups, Trump is ahead right now

In the states that Trump is supposed to lose he is either ahead or neck and neck with bidden right now

That means on Tuesday the Dems are done

They know, I know it, Trump knows it, Biden knows it and somewhere deep done in your soul you know it too

I'd be more shocked than anything of it didn't. At this point, the Supreme Court deciding things almost feels like a lock.
the roberts court has been handing the democrats the election on a plater, they can count mail in votes votes up 9 days in one state,

some other BS in another state

Noticed how libs are clutching on to fucking "polls" instead of pointing to you know the votes already counted

Notice how the libs are now shreiking to stop mail in voting and run to your local polling station?

Know why this is happening? Because Trump is up big, in early voting, that's why.

They would be broadcasting the actual numbers and results thus far, but instead they are flashing the RCP poll and the CNN poll and the totally not Democratic biased poll...

Screaming to stop mail in ballots

And hiring lawyers instead of canvesors,

Know why?
Because they expected to have a big lead going into Tuesday, they expected Trump to gain serious ground with in person voting, then the Dems would make up the rest on the back end with mail in ballots..

Well guess what, in the states that are toss ups, Trump is ahead right now

In the states that Trump is supposed to lose he is either ahead or neck and neck with bidden right now

That means on Tuesday the Dems are done

They know, I know it, Trump knows it, Biden knows it and somewhere deep done in your soul you know it too

Trump is up big in Miami now, that was NOT suppose to happen

edit

Trump is up 9.5% while the D vote is way off. Corey de Booker is headed to Miami tomorrow to try and pump up some excitement but the DNC Miami head says it’s lost. She was screaming for support in August but they never sent any.

DeSantis also said R votes are up over 500,000 tonight with less than half of Florida blacks and Cuban and Venezuelan Americans have yet to vote. Those groups usually vote on Election Day. So, sadly, it looks like that dam Trump might take Dade which means he will be Florida by landslide

If Trump wins then he will act like the coronavirus is a huge fucking deal and that he knew it from the beginning.

Guess what America

You're so smart aren't you?

Who could've seen it coming

So confusing :eek:

Must be weird going through life so confused.

You guys out there bumping into walls too?

Haha

Why the fuck do you people on ether side think the presidential election is some kind of existential crisis? Life will go on, enjoy the lulz.
This. For the most part it will not affect my life much. For most Americans we will complain for 2 weeks then forget about it and move on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back