After watching the press conference, Conor will never accept a fight with Khabib again

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
GOAT Hitto got Sherdog triggered.

<36>

lmao you fucking morons NEVER change.

95% of you swore on your moms loose vagina that Conor would NEVER, ever, ever fight Khabib the FIRST time. Said he would duck him any way possible.

Don't sell yourself short pun intended

If you are 6'2? That makes you closer to 7 feet than these Conor loving manlets are to 6 feet tall
Yeah hence hoff’s gif reply, kid must be 5’6 in his mother’s heels

giphy.gif

The reason Conor was respectful to Cowboy is because he still has PTSD from the build-up of the Khabib fight. Any type of insults or bad blood between him and his opponents will bring up memories of Khabib

On top of that, Khabib has permanently humbled Conrad, he will never be the same again. Long gone are the days of Conrad insulting people's families, religions and countries

Conor will never accept to fight Khabib, he mentally cannot handle the pressure

Conor claiming that he wants to fight is all for show, he does not want to be humiliated again

Khabib Bless

Conor owns your mind son.

giphy.gif

Ying and Yang

WdIeKEt.jpg

giphy.gif

The reason Conor was respectful to Cowboy is because he still has PTSD from the build-up of the Khabib fight. Any type of insults or bad blood between him and his opponents will bring up memories of Khabib

On top of that, Khabib has permanently humbled Conrad, he will never be the same again. Long gone are the days of Conrad insulting people's families, religions and countries

Conor will never accept to fight Khabib, he mentally cannot handle the pressure

Conor claiming that he wants to fight is all for show, he does not want to be humiliated again

Khabib Bless

another thread from you about conrad. see a psychologist son. its isnt healthy

a little silly? Khabib said Conor would never fight him for the title again unless he went on a 10 fight win streak just a few months ago. now he's saying he'll fight Conor in Ireland no problem.

i didn't know it was silly to call someone a liar if they lied.

so they do live rent free in your head too? just during fight week, gotcha.
  • It's called changing your mind. People do it.
  • Just during fight week. Now you understand.

• It's called changing your mind. People do it.
  • Just during fight week. Now you understand.

you can change your mind AND lie. they're not mutually exclusive.

i actually train so i think about it all the time. now you understand.

• you can change your mind AND lie. they're not mutually exclusive.
  • i actually train so i think about it all the time. now you understand.
  • True. But, I don't think he told a conscious lie. I think it was a flippant way of saying "I acknowledge that he never gives rematches to former champions, and I don't like him - so why would I indulge him" and later he thought "fuck it, I can beat him again, why not?" You also have to take into account, that he became a millionaire and celebrity in Eastern Europe overnight. There's a part of him that wants the money and is being gassed up to think he is invincible. As happens with all champions. He isn't being nefarious. He is navigating through his changing environment. He is probably under a lot of pressure to be fearless and he is probably enjoying it. He's just being a human.
  • That makes sense.

You guys do know there is more to MMA outside of Khabib and Conor's romance right?
Mental illness.

Show me on the doll where the GOAT touched you TS.

Jesus the only way khabib or his fans can remain relevant is talking about Conor. Cant even talk about Ferguson or it will get zero clicks lol

lmao you fucking morons NEVER change.

95% of you swore on your moms loose vagina that Conor would NEVER, ever, ever fight Khabib the FIRST time. Said he would duck him any way possible.

Exactly right.. he could have also legit asked for a tune up or two before fighting Khabin after being away from MMA for 2 years but instead jumped right in.. is that really a scared man?

You cant win with these people

Back