After watching the press conference, Conor will never accept a fight with Khabib again

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
  • I don't think you hate Khabib, but I do think you're being a little silly.
  • No one lives rent-free in my head, except my wife and God. I don't think about MMA much unless it's fight week.

a little silly? Khabib said Conor would never fight him for the title again unless he went on a 10 fight win streak just a few months ago. now he's saying he'll fight Conor in Ireland no problem.

i didn't know it was silly to call someone a liar if they lied.

so they do live rent free in your head too? just during fight week, gotcha.

You´re not really in a position to call anyone out cutiepie
That pose alone shows everyone you´re a good harmless boy
Yeah you’re right haha couldn’t fight even if my life depended on it just thought I’d bust out the van damme pose :)

What’s more telling is continued leaning on the assertion that wrestling ‘jock sniffing’ or a boring style, he used to claim he had the answer to it - it shows he’s either given up on coming up with an answer to Khabibs wrestling or that he thinks his best chance is to goad khabib into striking with him (very doubtful).

giphy.gif

The reason Conor was respectful to Cowboy is because he still has PTSD from the build-up of the Khabib fight. Any type of insults or bad blood between him and his opponents will bring up memories of Khabib

On top of that, Khabib has permanently humbled Conrad, he will never be the same again. Long gone are the days of Conrad insulting people's families, religions and countries

Conor will never accept to fight Khabib, he mentally cannot handle the pressure

Conor claiming that he wants to fight is all for show, he does not want to be humiliated again

Khabib Bless

I am a Conman supporter, but I respect your troll work.

Ali AbdelAziz Bless

Watching a few interviews, I think reflection on his mistakes has put a better perspective for him. We learn a book from our mistakes, and a page from our successes, upon reflection, correction and application. Khabib played a part in it, but credit goes to Conor for a healthy reflection.

The biggest bit of bullshit he’s pushing about Khabib is that the bus altercation was the real confrontation and the fight was just an afterthought - for anyone whose truly concerned about greatness then toppling the GOAT in your main weight class should be more than enough reason to take that match up seriously, regardless of the personal stuff.

Why do Conor haters think "Conrad" is a funny insult? "Con-man" sure, "McTapper" cool, but "Conrad".. really?

Yeah you’re right haha couldn’t fight even if my life depended on it just thought I’d bust out the van damme pose :)

Don't sell yourself short pun intended

If you are 6'2? That makes you closer to 7 feet than these Conor loving manlets are to 6 feet tall

Sorry, bud. You're part of the same Khabonor fail coin. You two fanboy parties are equal to and absolutely deserve each other...

Anyways, Conor's keeping it nice and fake to avoid being called out for his alleged shenanigans - even complimented Colby cause he knows that guy would come out guns blazing with a spotlight. Khabib didn't humbaroo anything and Conor would take that fight in an instant. Cause, even though it's a guaranteed loss, Khabib is an easy fight. The guy has pillow fists and doesn't damage his opponents, just bruises them up (Barboza, for example, was fresh looking less than a week later and already had a new fight announced about a month after). And the money would be huge. 2.4 mill PPV buys on the first one and sequels always do better... It'd be a life changing sum of money.

Back