After watching the press conference, Conor will never accept a fight with Khabib again

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
Conor owns your mind son.

giphy.gif
KS8jUg.gif

wow that would be even more epic than in russia..

all i got from this was Khabib is full of shit.

what happened to "he have to beat 10 guy like me to get rematch. don't worry guys not gonna happen"

2 months later "Conor in Ireland? why not"
Khabib is living rent-free in your head.

Just like you said Conor retired and would never face khabib the first time. So sit down and stfu seriously.

Khabib is living rent-free in your head.

with the rest of the MMA fighters i think about since you know, i'm an MMA fan

is this really supposed to be an insult? you think i hate Khabib? do the MMA fighters have to pay rent in your head?

i don't even like Conor, but the only exciting thing that could happen in the rematch is if Conor KO's him. watching Khabib dismantle him again isn't that entertaining.

I'm surprised by the disrespect.
Connor, Khabib and Cerrone are awesome

giphy.gif

The reason Conor was respectful to Cowboy is because he still has PTSD from the build-up of the Khabib fight. Any type of insults or bad blood between him and his opponents will bring up memories of Khabib

On top of that, Khabib has permanently humbled Conrad, he will never be the same again. Long gone are the days of Conrad insulting people's families, religions and countries

Conor will never accept to fight Khabib, he mentally cannot handle the pressure

Conor claiming that he wants to fight is all for show, he does not want to be humiliated again

Khabib Bless

I dislike Conor immensely but to say he cant handle pressure would be a load of utter horseshit

giphy.gif

The reason Conor was respectful to Cowboy is because he still has PTSD from the build-up of the Khabib fight. Any type of insults or bad blood between him and his opponents will bring up memories of Khabib

On top of that, Khabib has permanently humbled Conrad, he will never be the same again. Long gone are the days of Conrad insulting people's families, religions and countries

Conor will never accept to fight Khabib, he mentally cannot handle the pressure

Conor claiming that he wants to fight is all for show, he does not want to be humiliated again

Khabib Bless

All i hear is "i'm a huge conor hater" over and over and over....nobody humbled anyone...conor had a tough year, and he's glad to be back....stop with the hate...it's getting sickening.....

He got beat up a whole lot worse against Diaz. He came back very strong.
Disagree. The neck crank was the worst situation Conor's ever been in. The worst possible attack besides being slammed on your head. Neck crank is a career ender, a life changer.

No doubt he saw his life flash before his eyes against Khabib, if anything Khabib went easy on him when he could have fucked Conor up for life easily.

Conor owns your mind son.

giphy.gif
Sherdoggers: "If you have anything negative to say about Conor then he's in your head/living rent free/gotten to/owns your soul/etc."

He got beat up a whole lot worse against Diaz. He came back very strong.

He dropped Diaz in every fight. he had lots of moments of success vs him.

He had nothing for Khabib. Couldn't hurt him even for a second, even while cheating furiously.

Conor still talking mad shit about Khabib and wants a rematch. I believe life has humbled him. Wouldn’t look good to make an ass of himself with the allegations and trouble he's got himself in.

Last edited:
It's all fun and game until you get your ass handed to you. I'm sure it won't take more than 1 win before he's back to being a douche again.

I do want him to fight Masvidal so we can see him get fucked up badly.

Back