"After Cowboy I'm coming for all at 170" Mcgregor (Masvidal wants fight per UFC on ABC)

Who should Mcgregor fight at 170 next if he beats Cowboy?

• Total voters
Masvidal said he'd be willing to put the BMF belt on the line, but the opponent will have to put up something as well. What would Conor put on the line?
Money.

That's such a weird statement by Mas though.
As if the contender for the BMF should be chosen based on who puts up a bribe, rather than who's got the character.

Conor vs Jorge is fucking awesome

Conor - Masvidal would be an epic main event. It would be my second favorite fight of 2020 after Khabib vs Tony

Masvidal said he'd be willing to put the BMF belt on the line, but the opponent will have to put up something as well. What would Conor put on the line?

I think that statement applies to everyone except for Conor

A fight with Conor is like winning the lottery

Not just for that fight either. Nate and Khabib exploded in popularity as a result of their Conor fights. Khabib is a legit superstar now, pretty much on Conor's level

Self-described Conor hater here.

If he starches Cowboy and made serious waves at 170 and sought WW fights I'd gain respect. He'd be riding his potential rather than favoritism to a BS title shot at LW.

Masvidal would be a perfect next fight IMO. That win would be enough to justify a TS there.

Money.

That's such a weird statement by Mas though.
As if the contender for the BMF should be chosen based on who puts up a bribe, rather than who's got the character.

Mas said he would put the belt on the line if conor put hes proper 12 ownership on the line seems fair to me.

<13>

I dont give him a good chance against any of the fighters in the poll at 170. His most wannable fight after cowboy is a fight with Justin at 155.

Masvidal is the fight to make. Everybody wants it, crowd got hyped when he entertained the idea at the presser.

Masvidal would take that fight any day of the week. Tbh if Conor wins tomorrow Masvidal probably won't shut the fuck up about Conor.

It also tells the matchmakers "you better give me the khabib rematch or risk me destroying my career at 170"

He truly is a master negotiator, covering all angles at all times.
Not sure if you are joking but you are right, everyone knows Conor is too small for WW, him taking fights in that division is most certainly risking his marketability going forward.

He wants to fight in March, Usman has his hand in a cast or splint or something so i doubt he would be ready.

Conor isn't dumb enough to take that fight, if he even gets past Cerrone.

Colby: No chance.
Masvidal: No way. Masvidal is a better version of Nate Diaz. He's way too durable.
Usman: Not marketable. Conor knows he'd get dominated on the group. Not impossible tho if Khabib fight doesn't go through.

It's going to be Khabib. It's the easiest and biggest payday for Khabib and Ali and the biggest payday for Conor, even though he knows he'll lose again.

And this after Dana "promised" a new title shot against Khabib for the LW division....
What a trainwreck....

EDIT: BTW, Colby, Gamebred or Usman would break Conor like a $20 guitar.
It's nothing special when you think about it. We all knew Dana would give Conor whatever he wants, so Conor has the choice of a Khabib rematch, or to go for Masvidal or Usman at 170lbs.

Personally I think he knows Khabib has his number, which is why he's wanting to test his luck at 170lbs. He can always fall back on his "promised" title shot @155lbs if things don't work out. That and he's probably waiting for Khabib to retire or someone to beat him so he can have an easier matchup.

Dana's offer isn't limited, so he's holding on to the 155lbs title shot until he needs it.

And this after Dana "promised" a new title shot against Khabib for the LW division....
What a trainwreck....

EDIT: BTW, Colby, Gamebred or Usman would break Conor like a $20 guitar.

Yeah, these clowns should get their act together. They are confusing the fuck out of us.

There's nothing to achieve by beating Khabib

Besides avenging one of the most humiliating losses in MMA history? Khabib kicked his ass after Conor talked more trash than any fighter ever and than Khabib literally spit on him. But you think there is nothing to achieve avenging that humiliating loss?

colby is BIG, the idea that colby is small at WW is total non sense, he was much bigger than RDA who is too big for 155 and was the same size as Lawler who is already a good sized WW.

Colby is much bigger than conor.

He is known to be in the 180s on fight week ( not walking around weight ... )

Wasn't Colby 177LB on fight night on the California card?

Imo he'll fight Khabib again and I think this time it'll be competitive although Khabib is still more likely to win.

HAHAHAAHA!!! What? What the fuck makes you think Khabib vs Conor would ever be competitive

His best bet is to chase popular fights with Nate and Jorge. Jorge isn't the biggest guy in 170. Mcgregor isn't going to do well against guys who are going to molest him and don't gas. Can you imagine the low blows from Colby during a press conference?

Back