"After Cowboy I'm coming for all at 170" Mcgregor (Masvidal wants fight per UFC on ABC)

Who should Mcgregor fight at 170 next if he beats Cowboy?

• Total voters
conor would kill gaethje you obviously dont watch justin's fights
I've watched every event since 2015 including early prelims bud. I said probably, I think Justins chin and cardio like most of his future contenders makes the game plan too easy.

It's clear as day, if Conor wins the Mas fight is a no brainer. Does anyone even doubt this matchup?

This is a huge money fight. Huuuuuuuuuge!

tenor.gif

he looked gassed after that flex at the weigh ins he wont beat nobody at 170, donold is not a WW hes not 6ft tall and lost when he faced any real names at WW

Masvidal said he'd be willing to put the BMF belt on the line, but the opponent will have to put up something as well. What would Conor put on the line?

his fight purse is a start

Wait till Dana announces that the BMF belt is not a once off thing and that Conor will be fighting to become a 3 belt champion. That is when the UFC becomes a full blown circus.

Then let's see him do it..
if he gets past cowboy tomorrow then we will, believe it or not cowboy is the harder fight for conor even though justin koed him #stylesmakefights
#mma-math-mostly-doesnt-work

dude have you not watched his fights? conor would merk him and youll be a blind fool not to see it

Yep i have and its clear conor wants no part of that fight he's barely even mentioned he's name this whole press event even tho gaethje is calling him out for months.

Conor is trembling with fear.

<GSPWoah>

Yep i have and its clear conor wants no part of that fight he's barely even mentioned he's name this whole press event even tho gaethje is calling him out for months.

Conor is trembling with fear.

<GSPWoah>
believe what you want to believe theres no convincing a dumbass, as my mother once said you can lead a horse to water but you cant make it drink

A lot of folk seem to be missing what's really going on here.

Anyone who thinks Khabib doesn't want the rematch is delusional, everything he says about Conor needing to earn it is simply to strengthen his negotiating power when it comes time to talk money.

Conor's WW push is a perfectly placed counter, it's designed to show Khabib that he doesn't have all the leverage, he has plenty of other options, Conor can go after Masvidal or numerous other big fights and that could leave Khabib out in the cold for a 2nd mega fight.

I suspect it will work and the rematch will be next although due to the timing who knows Conor could attempt to squeeze Masvidal or Gatheje in first.

You forgot some options.
If he really was going up to 170 I'd want Conor vs Wonderboy or Conor vs Woodley

Masvidal would be fun but he should fight Usman or have a title eliminator with Leon Edwards.

Last edited:
Conor mentioned during the "fake" weigh in interview... The guy is looking extra jacked now at 170 compared to the Diaz fights, we will find out tomorrow if this is a good thing or bad. Now that he is humble and claiming to be living a clean life... 170 could be a good fit for him. But let's get down to it, fighting Masvidal for the BMF is what most want (according to the mega thread) and with Dana saying the fight wouldn't happen cause he is small seems to have lit a fire under Mcgregor that we haven't seen in many years... Would this be a fight that Sherdoggers/Hardcore fans would be interested in over a Khabib rematch? He might have to pick his poison, another possible Khabib smash or Masvidal baptized by fire... Not sure but the casuals seem to be eating his return up... Hate to say it but Conor fight week has been fun, even with the madness of the internet...
I say give him Colby or Masvidal. Let’s spark that shit talk back up after he makes the good guy move and donates to a charity after his win.

A lot of folk seem to be missing what's really going on here.

Anyone who thinks Khabib doesn't want the rematch is delusional, everything he says about Conor needing to earn it is simply to strengthen his negotiating power when it comes time to talk money.

Conor's WW push is a perfectly placed counter, it's designed to show Khabib that he doesn't have all the leverage, he has plenty of other options, Conor can go after Masvidal or numerous other big fights and that could leave Khabib out in the cold for a 2nd mega fight.

I suspect it will work and the rematch will be next although due to the timing who knows Conor could attempt to squeeze Masvidal or Gatheje in first.

It also tells the matchmakers "you better give me the khabib rematch or risk me destroying my career at 170"

He truly is a master negotiator, covering all angles at all times.

Back