AEW LXV: An Alex Turner Appreciation Post Thinly Disguised As An AEW Thread

Is CM Punk turning heel in his feud with Moxley?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
despite the whole everyone gets a faction thing...Morrisey is gonna be a good heater for MJF

Wasn’t Punk known to disregard vet advice in WWE? Wasn’t one of the vets The Undertaker?

Yet here it is Punk is hung up on Hangman saying he doesn’t listen to advice?

I mean, AEW was doing well enough before Punk showed up. Hangman was a part of that. I wouldn’t want Punk’a advice on any of Hangman’s moves.. we saw Punk attempt to do the Buckshot a couple times.

Wasn’t Punk known to disregard vet advice in WWE? Wasn’t one of the vets The Undertaker?

I mean, AEW was doing well enough before Punk showed up. Hangman was a part of that. I wouldn’t want Punk’a advice on any of Hangman’s moves.. we saw Punk attempt to do the Buckshot a couple times.
Punk going to start wrestlers court.

despite the whole everyone gets a faction thing...Morrisey is gonna be a good heater for MJF

Should only be MJF, Morrissey, and Page really. Page already played back up enough with Sky though.

Hathaway would be of more use with Moriarty and the Ass Boys.

Should only be MJF, Morrissey, and Page really. Page already played back up enough with Sky though.

Hathaway would be of more use with Moriarty and the Ass Boys.
Stokely is mid.

Hangman is a 13 year vet who wrestled all over the world too <Lmaoo>

Punk talking like he's a rookie.

Hangman is a 13 year vet who wrestled all over the world too <Lmaoo>

Punk talking like he's a rookie.

Punk and Omega started within 2 years of each other too.. Omega also didn’t take 7 years off as Omega was too busy having great matches in NJPW that lead to him headlining Wrestle Kingdom.

I like’m

<Fedor23>
I think he's hilarious and his Twitter game is undefeated.....but he's MID to the core.

That's just my opinion, I could get it wrong.....I would admit I was if he becomes the next Bobby Heenan, but iono.....funny heels don't go far.

Because Cornette was MID too.

Best part of tonight is one of the guys CM Punk has beef with posting a tweet of himself wrestling in the main event of Wrestlemania against Punk's hero as CM Punk was talking during the scrum<Lmaoo>

Best part of tonight is one of the guys CM Punk has beef with posting a tweet of himself wrestling in the main event of Wrestlemania against Punk's hero as CM Punk was talking during the scrum<Lmaoo>

so what’s the deal with Owens and Punk?

so what’s the deal with Owens and Punk?

CM Punk threw a fit at him back in the day at an ROH show because Gabe the booker wanted Owen to stop wrestling in a t-shirt, but Owens didn't want to. CM Punk apparently made a joke in the locker room about Owens and the t-shirt and Owens laughed and went and wrestled. Owens didn't wear the shirt like Gabe wanted and when Owens came back to the locker room he thought he was just having a good laugh with Punk and he said "are you happy now?" to Punk and apparently Punk threw a massive fit, started to scream at him for being disrespectful and other shit.

Since then they haven't interacted at all and it's mostly just been vague shots.

That tweet also lines up with Punk ranting about the young guys and advice, which makes it funnier. The young guy who didn't take Punk's advice, main evented Wrestlemania when Punk never did and he did it against Punk's hero.

Owens is also long time great friends with the Young Bucks, so his shots at the EVP's probably weren't appreciated.

Tony don't do any coke, he was out there the entire scrum.

He's on something else.

CM Punk threw a fit at him back in the day at an ROH show because Gabe the booker wanted Owen to stop wrestling in a t-shirt, but Owens didn't want to. CM Punk apparently made a joke in the locker room about Owens and the t-shirt and Owens laughed and went and wrestled. Owens didn't wear the shirt like Gabe wanted and when Owens came back to the locker room he thought he was just having a good laugh with Punk and he said "are you happy now?" to Punk and apparently Punk threw a massive fit, started to scream at him for being disrespectful and other shit.

Since then they haven't interacted at all and it's mostly just been vague shots.

That tweet also lines up with Punk ranting about the young guys and advice, which makes it funnier. The young guy who didn't take Punk's advice, main evented Wrestlemania when Punk never did and he did it against Punk's hero.

Owens is also long time great friends with the Young Bucks, so his shots at the EVP's probably weren't appreciated.

So Punk’s been insufferable basically his whole career.

So Punk’s been insufferable basically his whole career.

A lot of shoot interviews over the years where Punk ended up in Sean Oliver's dick bag <Lmaoo>

Might be the only guy in the business to have universally known nice guy R-Truth of all people to not like him enough to actually say something in public.

There's probably some truths to what Punk is saying too. I don't know the ins and outs of the shit with Cabana (not that I'm even trying to because I ultimately don't give that much a shit) but I can't imagine how tired of it Punk is at this point. I've never been a Cabana fan as it is. ..so I'm not gonna say he's outright wrong about some of this shit, but I will say Punk is totally unprofessional about it. Punk's literally said a few times now that if you have a problem with him, his door is open, yet here Punk is airing it out from downtown without his targets in sight. On top of that, Punk seems like a massive hypocrite as well looking back at some of the WWE drama.

Lee stayed relatively composed when a rematch with Acclaimed was brought up, Swerve didn't do so well.

If you're gonna put on these scrums, you can't have the talent going into business for themselves like this.

All this bullshit is entertaining as hell but I wouldn't want it to lead to AEW's demise.
just wait til we find out phil and paul were in cahoots all along
punk gets sent by paul to destroy aew from within
and in return gets to main event mania against KO

FIZFHSrWUAIi89L.jpg

All of HHHs promos on cm punk coming true lol

Funny thing is despite his ufc and shit, I could still see kenny taking him in a fight.
Same with mox lol

Meltzer and Alvarez are saying Omega and The Bucks put hands on Punk and Ace Steel after Punk walked off from the presser, that's why that security guy was running into the other room while Lee and Swerve were talking.

SRS said he heard the same thing, but couldn't confirm.

I'm laughing my ass off thinking about Matt and Nick Jackson legit trying to throw hands with anybody.

During the presser Punk said if people had problems with him people can come see him face to face.

The Elite: "Bet"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back