AEW LXV: An Alex Turner Appreciation Post Thinly Disguised As An AEW Thread

Is CM Punk turning heel in his feud with Moxley?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Meltzer and Alvarez are saying Omega and The Bucks put hands on Punk and Ace Steel after Punk walked off from the presser, that's why that security guy was running into the other room while Lee and Swerve were talking.

SRS said he heard the same thing, but couldn't confirm.

I'm laughing my ass off thinking about Matt and Nick Jackson legit trying to throw hands with anybody.
feel the same way about punk <Lmaoo>!

feel the same way about punk <Lmaoo>!

Seeing what that looks like in the UFC and hearing the stories of Teddy Hart beating him up at a diner, now I'm imaging him and Nick Jackson squaring up <Lmaoo>

Punk getting all the marks riled up and working themselves into a shoot. He truly is the Best in the World.

Punk getting all the marks riled up and working themselves into a shoot.

Which makes him a dumb fuck. Ain't nobody talking about the show or MJF's big return, or even Punk's title win. They're talking about a fucking press conference. <Lmaoo>

Clown shit.

Meltzer and Alvarez are saying Omega and The Bucks put hands on Punk and Ace Steel after Punk walked off from the presser, that's why that security guy was running into the other room while Lee and Swerve were talking.

SRS said he heard the same thing, but couldn't confirm.

I'm laughing my ass off thinking about Matt and Nick Jackson legit trying to throw hands with anybody.

Lol the Bucks feeling real comfy when they got that big nasty explosive Cleaner behind them.

One man tried to warn them about Punk and they didn't listen.

ZbrAzC6.jpeg

Which makes him a dumb fuck. Ain't nobody talking about the show or MJF's big return, or even Punk's title win. They're talking about a fucking press conference. <Lmaoo>

Clown shit.

Look at you being all riled up.

Clown shit.
Poor MJF. Has that awkward return segment, and Punk makes people forget he was even there.

IF this is some elaborate work, then even Russo is spinning in his grave.

I am a big Punk fan as a pro wrestler, but ain't no one worth this hassle.

Someone better tell Tony that February is coming.

gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8

His match was above average at best, but in one press conference he advanced his feuds with MJF and Hangman, as well as potential feuds with Omega and the Young Bucks. It was almost effortless how he managed to steer the conversation and work the audience. Not even Piper pissed this many people off.

Poor MJF. Has that awkward return segment, and Punk makes people forget he was even there.

Why poor MJF. Now we all want him to smash, smug Phils, face in.

Well that meeting early last week certainly didn't work with Punk LOL. Punk's an asshole, Colt's an asshole and it sounds like Hangman's an asshole...great locker room boys
And two of them are professionals and one is a cry baby

Listen before it gets taken down.

The MJF return should’ve been a no brainer, slam dunk, but they fucked it up. This is WCW all over again. All the potential in the world, but the inmates are starting to run the asylum.

That press conference was a work, you Marky marks.

There's probably some truths to what Punk is saying too. I don't know the ins and outs of the shit with Cabana (not that I'm even trying to because I ultimately don't give that much a shit) but I can't imagine how tired of it Punk is at this point. I've never been a Cabana fan as it is. ..so I'm not gonna say he's outright wrong about some of this shit, but I will say Punk is totally unprofessional about it. Punk's literally said a few times now that if you have a problem with him, his door is open, yet here Punk is airing it out from downtown without his targets in sight. On top of that, Punk seems like a massive hypocrite as well looking back at some of the WWE drama.

Lee stayed relatively composed when a rematch with Acclaimed was brought up, Swerve didn't do so well.

If you're gonna put on these scrums, you can't have the talent going into business for themselves like this.

All this bullshit is entertaining as hell but I wouldn't want it to lead to AEW's demise.

Oh where, oh where are his AEW ice cream bars?

One man tried to warn them about Punk and they didn't listen.

ZbrAzC6.jpeg

You know I had a thought that what if punk coming in and causing drama put the wedge between cody and Tony.

Sure it might be a work but it sure is seeming like Punk is a douche lord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back