AEW LVIII: DON’T COUNT ME DOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.

RollSonnenRoll

Get a dream, hold on to it and shoot for the sky!
@plutonium
Reaction score

r0uvk85l-jpg.916780

Mascots
p5iccggso5291.jpg

4uak6jx8ip191.gif

FQ4o4gHUUAE8cdJ

Theme

Please and thank you @D.R.H. @Dick @PRIDEWASBETTER
[/CENTER]

MJF chants at the end as he left through the crowd! Hottest babyface in the territory!

I just watched the MJF promo. Fuck me senseless, he could be the biggest babyface in AEW.

Some tidbits from last night:
- The MJF angle, they´ve caught lightning in a bottle, it´s very very hard to tread the line between work and shoot in 2022 and it could indeed be AEW first big storyline if done right. An AEW originals vs WWE rejects would be so money. Hoperfully they don´t screw that up as they really need to pick up the pace.
- I was quite dissapointed there was no change of theme for Wardlow. Him walking through the back while either War Pigs, War Machine by AC/DC or even Conflict by Disturbed would be such an instant classic walkout. Drop the money TK.
- Sorry but I can´t bring myself to care about Miro.
- Jade is money but the whole women´s division is a clusterfuck.
- Another Dynamite where the champion doesn´t close the show. The AEW belt is far from being established, they should be closing that show for a while and then you can have him open the show or whatever.
Imho they do a HORRIBLE job showcasing their champions.

I don't like worked shoots, it starts out fine, but then the work is revealed and it gets watered down and means nothing because you know it's a work and just makes everything else seem meaningless.

Also, if people are treating MJF as the babyface in this, it would paint TK as a bad guy and then fuck we going into Bischoff/McMahon/Dixie territory.
ah-shit-here-we-go-again.gif

I don't like worked shoots, it starts out fine, but then the work is revealed and it gets watered down and means nothing because you know it's a work and just makes everything else seem meaningless.

Also, if people are treating MJF as the babyface in this, it would paint TK as a bad guy and then fuck we going into Bischoff/McMahon/Dixie territory.
ah-shit-here-we-go-again.gif

Making the company the bad guy never works.

Morning boys, I really enjoyed the Dynamite last night.
Maybe moreso than the actual PPV lmao

Making the company the bad guy never works.
It’s lazy to redo stories from the competition that you claim to be so much different from

But MJF will pull it off

It’s lazy to redo stories from the competition that you claim to be so much different from

But MJF will pull it off

There are no new stories in pro wrestling, Sara, it's all been done before

I was really impressed by the women's tag.
Toni was a great signing and Hayter keeps proving why she's godly.
You could see what a different level Toni and Hayter are on when they were in there. Fluid and effortless.

CoF7WOnUMAAKMAB

Attention, Tony and front office morons!
If MJF did that in a vlog, that'd be the first and only vlog I'd ever watch.

Do all this stuff off TV is better imo, and the odd try to crash the show like Pillman did in WCW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back