• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked AEW: For Jay Briscoe

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.webp

Big Bang Theory is the best lead in for Mega Wednesday on TBS

Had a baby appt checkup with the gf at the hospital here. Only 4min from the Coliseum and was supposed to go scout some tix. Halfway there i told the gf to stop at the bar for some tequila. Never made it to the Colosseum. Got shitty and she drove us back home. No AEW live tonight for me guys...LMAO

I'm a bit confused with Tony's booking at the moment.

Last week we had Wardlow return and confront Joe. This week there appears to be nothing scheduled involving either of them.

And why are the Gunns still fighting the Acclaimed? Didn't they have the blow off match in 2022

I also don't like this title eliminator nonsense.

I see why Tony does it.. Cannae just give them a title shot because "they aren't the number 1 contender" but fuck it, he makes random matchups for no storyline reason except they are "good matches", so just do it with random title shots.

Why are the Trios and tag champs facing jobbers? What happened to their tag division? Like last year or two years ago they had the best tag division in the business.
Trios challengers aren't jobbers lol they've been built up by beating The Young Bucks, Blackpool Combat Club, and winning a trios battle royal

I'm a bit confused with Tony's booking at the moment.

Last week we had Wardlow return and confront Joe. This week there appears to be nothing scheduled involving either of them.

And why are the Gunns still fighting the Acclaimed? Didn't they have the blow off match in 2022
I really hope there is something for Wardlow tonight seeing as last week went off air with him throwing a dude into a crowd of people lol

Trios challengers aren't jobbers lol they've been built up by beating The Young Bucks, Blackpool Combat Club, and winning a trios battle royal
I've only seen AR Fox twice on Dynamite and he didn't just lose, he was flat out squashed and Top Flight have not been nothing but plucky babyface jobbers since they debuted.

I've only seen AR Fox twice on Dynamite and he didn't just lose, he was flat out squashed and Top Flight have not been nothing but plucky babyface jobbers since they debuted.
I guess you missed the times when they've won then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back