• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked AEW: For Jay Briscoe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kowboy On Sherdog

Once Upon a Time in The UFC
Staff member
Sherdog.com Staff
Reaction score
giphy.gif

r0uvk85l-jpg.950040

images

pKVd5P.gif

ooWloO.gif

ykLFgB.gif

Watched Dynamite this week. It was iffy overall. Of all the shows to throw virtually all the go away heat cretins on. Sigh. The Jay Briscoe stuff was great though.

My excitement turned to apathy immediately when I realised the JAS were starting the show. Hated this match from start to finish. Nothing redeeming about it and this go nowhere feud continues. Poor Ricky, stuck in the middle of this garbage.

The Jay Briscoe tribute video was heartbreaking. So sad.

TNT title match was fine. I did lol at the lights out spot for HOB to merely appear on the ramp. Fuckers could've just walked out. Random Ortiz??? Sure...

Ethan Page and Matt fucking Hardy. Boy, were they testing my patience here.

The Ass Boys segment was eh. It was like they were trying to sincerely inject the story with a serious motivation for them. The whole feud has been presented as a laugh thus far. This was jarring.

Bryan vs Brian was fine. A bit long, which is sad to say as I love to see BD wrestle ordinarily. A potential Takeshita alliance seems like a good idea. Popped when MJF told the timekeeper to knock it off with the bell ringing.

Ruby vs Toni was good. No complaints. Interesting finish of course. "But whose side is she on?"

MJF cut a good promo. Props for AEW rolling a video of Timothy Thatcher. Has an interesting look.

Main event was very good. Horrible again the circumstances under which we finally saw Dem Boys on the show. The whole ROH experiment would've been infinitely better with them.

Watched Dynamite this week. It was iffy overall. Of all the shows to throw virtually all the go away heat cretins on. Sigh. The Jay Briscoe stuff was great though.

My excitement turned to apathy immediately when I realised the JAS were starting the show. Hated this match from start to finish. Nothing redeeming about it and this go nowhere feud continues. Poor Ricky, stuck in the middle of this garbage.

The Jay Briscoe tribute video was heartbreaking. So sad.

TNT title match was fine. I did lol at the lights out spot for HOB to merely appear on the ramp. Fuckers could've just walked out. Random Ortiz??? Sure...

Ethan Page and Matt fucking Hardy. Boy, were they testing my patience here.

The Ass Boys segment was eh. It was like they were trying to sincerely inject the story with a serious motivation for them. The whole feud has been presented as a laugh thus far. This was jarring.

Bryan vs Brian was fine. A bit long, which is sad to say as I love to see BD wrestle ordinarily. A potential Takeshita alliance seems like a good idea. Popped when MJF told the timekeeper to knock it off with the bell ringing.

Ruby vs Toni was good. No complaints. Interesting finish of course. "But whose side is she on?"

MJF cut a good promo. Props for AEW rolling a video of Timothy Thatcher. Has an interesting look.

Main event was very good. Horrible again the circumstances under which we finally saw Dem Boys on the show. The whole ROH experiment would've been infinitely better with them.
The Ruby vs Toni match was almost as ugly as Ruby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back