• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AEW Double Or Nothing 2024 Live PPV Thread

Mother Wayne

Lilith-Diablo-4-(2).png

Lol random reference but I dig it

Does Christian have a mustard stain on his mustache?

I'd bet quite a bit. Most guys in their 30s should know that movie. Don't feel like there are many young wrestling fans around. Not a lot of young faces in that crowd.

Maybe, but I had to explain to a group of people who are all around my age that had no idea the entire scene in Paris in John Wick 4 was a Warriors reference. They had no idea what the fuck I was talking about lol

Some might call it a cheap shot, I call it Nick Wayne remembering Swerve breaking into his home and leaving him in a pool of blood!

Maybe, but I had to explain to a group of people who are all around my age that had no idea the entire scene in Paris in John Wick 4 was a Warriors reference. They had no idea what the fuck I was talking about lol

I mean, if John Wick 4 is referencing that movie I'd say it's still pretty culturally relevant. Those movies draw a lot of money. My wife knows The Warriors. I just asked her and she started saying, "Come out and playaayyyy" all weird and shit <lmao>

That's right, Nana. You're out!

Back