AEW Worlds End 2023 PPV Live Thread

Who Walks out of Worlds End as AEW World Champion?

• MJF

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Samoa Joe

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters
This media scrum is a bunch of marks thrilled they have a chance to ask wrestlers questions.

“Swerve, what’s the first thing on your mind in the morning and the last thing on your mind at night?”

“Daniel Garcia, are you going to be giving dance classes from now on?”

<Meh02>

Tony Khan really gets off on numbers.

Regardless if that means success/profit or not.

Mr Khan with another large black coffee.

<EdgyBrah>

I've known people who take adderall that have to drink a lot of caffeine to balance themselves and be able to calm down and sleep. All that black coffee he drinks might balance him out.

This chick I used to bang had an 8 year old son that would have to drink those little 5 hour energy gimmicks to relax after his adderall <Lmaoo>

Mr Khan just confirmed Andrade's contract is up at the end of the year.

Alright, that's enough for me.

Khan just rambling and keeps doubling and tripling back on shit he's already said.

Mr Khan needs to shut the hell up and tell us Megan Bayne's status!

pmv9p9n.jpg

Meltzer and Alvarez really shit on how Tony handled the Jericho stuff at the press conference.

Glad to see they went with Joe. I hope he's more than a transitional champion. A good six, eight month reign will restore some of the honor of the belt. MJF has a good start, but the last few months have been chaotic.

His pairing with Cole was hot at the start, but what should have been a short and entertaining bit was run into the ground and they forced the story long past where it should have ended. I presume MJF will take a vacation to heal up his injuries, then feud with Cole when he returns. He and Joe can settle up over the summer if they haven't put the belt on Swerve by that point.

Brody called Daddy Magic a bitch right to his face popped me

Just finishing up the PPV now. I dont think this was worst PPV at all. Swerve and Rhodes was dumb and everybody looked miserable in the 8 man tag but otherwise, I thought it was good.

All Out 2022 was a total bummer with a bunch of bad booking decisions and squashes in a row, and there was also that show that had both the dental office match and matt hardy nearly getting killed was also bad. There was a PPV that had shawn spears vs dustin Rhodes in a comedy match too where spears had Tully's face on his underwear. This show had a good few good matches with mostly logical winners and a good reveal

Show was such a weird mix of good stuff and really horrible stuff. Wasn't really much in between it was like half great half garbage.

All Star 8 Man Tag - Excellent, easily match of the night

Andrade vs. Miro - ok I guess, seemed like they were just slowly moving from spot to spot and the deflated crowd that seemed to know Andrade was leaving made it even harder to get through

Toni Storm vs. Riho - Good solid match

Swerve vs. Rhodes, that entire segment lasted way too long. The fact they had a 10 minute match after the pre match beat down was pretty pointless and seemed like they were trying to burn time. No idea why they had a competitive match after that pre match beatdown. Keith Lee was being a cryptic dipshit on Twitter again last night after the show responding to fans. Fire that fucking dork, let him go be a mark for himself in TNA, I'm sure they'll push him.

Next 8 man tag - hot garbage. Sucks Sting's last match in New York and the fact it's at the legendary Nassau Coliseum is this bullshit match. Seemed like none of those guys wanted to be there. Sting's last match in New York at Nassau was littered with fucking NDA chants and Kylie Rae chants, thanks Jericho! Completely braindead to set up Jericho and Sammy for a title shot with Sammy pinning Ricky too. Imagine if something actually comes from the Jericho accusations. Tony Khan might be the dumbest PR person ever.

Julia Hart vs. Abadon - more hot garbage, this match actually got the same amount of time as Toni vs. Riho, yet they were moving so slow from spot to spot it feels like they did half the wrestling.

Adam Copeland vs. Christian - Good match that actually flew by, was surprised going back today and looking at match times and seeing this match was 25 minutes and by far the longest match on the card, they did a good job and not making me bored for a 25 minute brawl. The fire table spot sucked ass though, way too long to set up only for Nick Wayne to miss the table anyway lol great heat afterwards with Christian winning the title match. Adam Copeland is one of the people I care about least on the show, but he helped actually turn the show around a bit.

Eddie Kingston vs. Mox - another great match. Mox selling that finish like death was perfect to put Eddie over.

Samoa Joe vs. MJF - another great match. Was really happy they had Joe go over completely clean with no fuckery. Joe choking him out was the right move.

Post main event Devil reveal - Fell flat to me, Adam Cole sucks ass, Wardlow is back to being stable guy #4, Roddy is about to lose the only gimmick that has made him interesting, but the people love Adam Cole for whatever reason, so maybe I'm out of touch.

Just finishing up the PPV now. I dont think this was worst PPV at all. Swerve and Rhodes was dumb and everybody looked miserable in the 8 man tag but otherwise, I thought it was good.

All Out 2022 was a total bummer with a bunch of bad booking decisions and squashes in a row, and there was also that show that had both the dental office match and matt hardy nearly getting killed was also bad. There was a PPV that had shawn spears vs dustin Rhodes in a comedy match too where spears had Tully's face on his underwear. This show had a good few good matches with mostly logical winners and a good reveal
Nah definitely not the worst, but it was looking pretty grim half way through last night. The last three matches really delivered and I enjoyed the reveal. I dunno how everyone was saying it was obvious when there were only so many candidates that made sense. I remember at one point people were convinced it was Jungle Boy, and then at another people were convinced it was Britt Baker.

Nah definitely not the worst, but it was looking pretty grim half way through last night. The last three matches really delivered and I enjoyed the reveal. I dunno how everyone was saying it was obvious when there were only so many candidates that made sense. I remember at one point people were convinced it was Jungle Boy, and then at another people were convinced it was Britt Baker.
I just saw a lot of comments about how this was the worst ppv ever. Swerve and Dustin still had a good match, but the psychology was completely wrong. The 8 man tag was put in an impossible position because if Jericho removed himself, it admits he may have done something wrong, but nobody in that match looked like they wanted to be there. And it showed. I picked up my cat and walked around the house with him so I missed the tbs title match so I can't speak to that. But I enjoyed everything else, including the women's match. Helps that one of my favorites of all time won a top world title of course!

Back