• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AEW Double Or Nothing 2024 Live PPV Thread

Rumor and innuendo Willow Mone is closing the show and someone may be returning.

The Ozy Obituary reports.

My pre show has text right in the middle of the screen that doesn't go away!

oOczlGA.jpg

This is what I get for paying full PPV price?!
What provider is this shit!?

Double J putting over Ospreay. GOAT recognize GOAT. Ya love to see it.
I bet The Last Outlaw loses sleep at night and walks over to the window to stare at that big lake in Hendersonville in contemplation. Just DYING to know if he can go toe to toe with Will Ospreay. He's got to know.

I laughed when Double J said Willow was hungry <lmao>

Rumor and innuendo Willow Mone is closing the show and someone may be returning.

The Ozy Obituary reports.
Well Swevre and Christian certainly aint a main event. And it aint cause of Christian, Oz!

If Swerve doesn't close the show as AEW World Champion, they might as well shovel the dirt on the casket of his reign.

If Swerve doesn't close the show as AEW World Champion, they might as well shovel the dirt on the casket of his reign.
Nah Anarchy in the arena will tear the place up, logically it goes last like a stadium stampede.

But willow vs Mone should not go after Swerve.

Back