• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AEW Double Or Nothing 2024 Live PPV Thread

Based God

プロレス
Platinum Member
Reaction score

Jpd6xf1.png

LIVE on PPV Sunday May 26th 2024
MGM Garden Arena, Las Vegas, NV
PPV Start Time - 8PM Eastern, 5PM Pacific
Buy In Start Time - 6:30PM Eastern, 3:30PM Pacific

GMiamBfXgAABib8

GLvD1xkXsAA3Azz

GOgnav-X0AAsov2

GOXrLIZXgAAchfE

GL-UGAeXMAABsD7

GOg3tJ0akAIoNFx

GNriS6Sa8AARYuy

GOOj-EaW8AADOka

GOd5PeGaAAAobOC

GN-LlzRWgAAHCdt

GOg34OtbAAEGmpE

I'm really curious about how Willow vs Mercedes will go. Step on a fast rising star, or justify big-name expenditure. If be surprised if there wasn't a title change, but I'm hoping for the opposite.

I'm really curious about how Willow vs Mercedes will go. Step on a fast rising star, or justify big-name expenditure. If be surprised if there wasn't a title change, but I'm hoping for the opposite.
Heel turn for Mercedes would definitely work. She's already leaning into it

The best way to not step on Willow and bury her rise as a super over babyface is to definitely have Mercedes cheat to win, but they really gotta be creative with it, wouldn't mind Mercedes getting herself a lackey to help her and it could give another woman on the roster something to do, maybe finally bring in Kamille as her muscle?

A full heel Mercedes with the TBS title is perfect, since it's a network TV title. Mercedes was literally at a television show premier last night lol she's really the perfect person to fully lean into the "face of the network" gimmick. It was cool when she was bringing the IWGP title with her to red carpets, her bringing the TBS Network Championship to red carpets could be $$$.

The best way to not step on Willow and bury her rise as a super over babyface is to definitely have Mercedes cheat to win, but they really gotta be creative with it, wouldn't mind Mercedes getting herself a lackey to help her and it could give another woman on the roster something to do, maybe finally bring in Kamille as her muscle?

A full heel Mercedes with the TBS title is perfect, since it's a network TV title. Mercedes was literally at a television show premier last night lol she's really the perfect person to fully lean into the "face of the network" gimmick. It was cool when she was bringing the IWGP title with her to red carpets, her bringing the TBS Network Championship to red carpets could be $$$.

Now that’s a money idea, Based! It’s perfectly on brand for Mercedes to have a bodyguard and Kamille fits the bill perfectly as the big heater. She’s always holding people back from getting too close and menacingly standing in the background. She could even attend premieres and games with her. I’d like to see her never speak either like Ruby Rose in John Wick

c0f8ab9c72258dffd1ed76d89ebe1baa464ba11e.gifv

"She's so hot I wanna rape her"

Is something someone said once and regretted it.

Man, if they dumped the OC/Trent rematch, Jericho's crap and the 6 man title match I'd be much more pumped for this card. FTW match might have trainwreck potential, but that's about it. Everything else looks fine.

Back