AEW Double Or Nothing 2022, Live PPV Thread

Who Walks Out Of Double Or Nothing As AEW World Heavyweight Champion?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They didn't know the match was gonna suck when they booked it

yeah but no one ever knows if the match is going to be great or horrible when its booked.

It wasnt necessarily a bad match, but it wasnt on the kenny, bryan or cole matches levels. It felt like it didnt get out of third gear and hit that big act.

yeah but no one ever knows if the match is going to be great or horrible when its booked.

It wasnt necessarily a bad match, but it wasnt on the kenny, bryan or cole matches levels. It felt like it didnt get out of third gear and hit that big act.
Yeah, they just didn't have good chemistry. And Punk has never been athletic.

So that hangman promo on dynamite was really just a fumbled mess and not a subtle foreshadowing stroke of genius

So that hangman promo on dynamite was really just a fumbled mess and not a subtle foreshadowing stroke of genius
Just because Punk didn't turn heel last night, it doesn't mean he won't at some point. When he does that promo, along with Kingston's will be parts of the story

Just because Punk didn't turn heel last night, it doesn't mean he won't at some point. When he does that promo, along with Kingston's will be parts of the story
It's wrestling - of course he is going to turn heel at some point. I'm not going to pretend this is all a genius masterplan when it happens though. Hangman's promo didn't do what was intended. The story of this match was "Is Hangman going to turn heel" and the promo was completely ineffective at getting that across.

It's wrestling - of course he is going to turn heel at some point. I'm not going to pretend this is all a genius masterplan when it happens though. Hangman's promo didn't do what was intended. The story of this match was "Is Hangman going to turn heel" and the promo was completely ineffective at getting that across.
I thought the story was "are either of these two gonna turn heel?" Because they were both getting cheers and boos

Is the ppv still going on?

I dont know cause I fell asleep long before it was over, gonna call up the cable company and ask for my money back
Big Tony shouldve put the 3 matches I cared about 1st, 2nd and 3rd on the lineup if he knew he was gonna keep me here til all hours of the night, I'm very unsatisfied with the whole affair

I tuned in when the main event was on but the crowd looked pretty tired. I didnt like those spots where Punk tried to flip over the rope. Injured knees or not he looked like an idiot attempting it. Overall it wasnt bad though

I dont know cause I fell asleep long before it was over, gonna call up the cable company and ask for my money back
Big Tony shouldve put the 3 matches I cared about 1st, 2nd and 3rd on the lineup if he knew he was gonna keep me here til all hours of the night, I'm very unsatisfied with the whole affair

According to TK they aren't too long. He has random stats and UFC facts to back his claims.

However the general consensus among those not bumping all night is that AEW's PPVs are too damn long. And they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back