Locked AEW CXX: Post All the GIFs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt knows he has little value without his brother.

That's why he's enabled Jeff to be an fucking dumbass all his life and coddled him.

This day and age though, both Matt and Jeff are liabilities. Then there's Matt's wife/exwife/whatever she is.

Hell, the Hardy Boys were about to become AEW tag champs but Jeff's stupid ass had to go get his Nth DUI. Fucking clueless shitasses.

2mgy5a.jpg

ELEVATED
EL ELEVATE ME TO THE SKY
WOOOOOOAH

That's why he's enabled Jeff to be an fucking dumbass all his life and coddled him.

This day and age though, both Matt and Jeff are liabilities. Then there's Matt's wife/exwife/whatever she is.

Hell, the Hardy Boys were about to become AEW tag champs but Jeff's stupid ass had to go get his Nth DUI. Fucking clueless shitasses.
2024 is the year of the shoots.

Ospreay should consider getting a place in America. Traveling from England to the states every week isn't helping his physique.

This is a shoot.

Ospreay should consider getting a place in America. Traveling from England to the states every week isn't helping his physique.

Apparently his step son's dad killed himself a couple years ago and they don't want have the kid away from family, cause I guess the kid is autistic too on top of it, so they don't want to disrupt the kids life further. His fiance is wrestling in America a lot now too, including getting AEW bookings recently, if it was me I'd definitely be figuring something out cause that's gotta be brutal taking international flights across the Atlantic every single week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back