Locked AEW CXX: Post All the GIFs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is Kenny trending? Is he ok?!

I just searched Kenny Omega on Twitter and pressed the Latest tab, looks like some French guy that named himself Kenny Omega has been spamming a few hundred tweets in the last few hours about random french stuff unrelated to wrestling. Might've made the name trend?

lol just read about AEW making Ultimo Guerrero wear a mask for some reason. Ultimo Guerrero had no idea they were gonna ask him to wear one, so AEW's seamstress had to make a mask last second.

Why the fuck would Tony Khan make a guy who lost his mask 10 years ago randomly wear his mask on Collision? The fuck?
Heard it was because somebody fucked up and grabbed a graphic with him wearing a mask so Tony decided that was how people would know it was him.

lol just read about AEW making Ultimo Guerrero wear a mask for some reason. Ultimo Guerrero had no idea they were gonna ask him to wear one, so AEW's seamstress had to make a mask last second.

Why the fuck would Tony Khan make a guy who lost his mask 10 years ago randomly wear his mask on Collision? The fuck?

Just pure nonsense.

Trying to make Okada heel, US casual fans prolly aren’t privy to the mask etiquette from Mexico though.

..and then the hardcores prolly know dude hasn’t rocked a mask in a while. I thought I’d seen UG plenty, including a documentary on lucha, rassle without a mask.

But hey, TK gonna TK.

Kyle Fletcher is on the top of the poster for the Arena Mexico show on Friday.

Skye Blue really did change this kid's life.

GQ4kw9YXcAAfFAA

Kyle Fletcher is on the top of the poster for the Arena Mexico show on Friday.

Skye Blue really did change this kid's life.

GQ4kw9YXcAAfFAA

I've been saying it, BG. Skye Blue changed his bum life!

KOR vs ZSJ tomorrow
Damn, KOR stay losing. I'm not against it though as it makes sense coming back from his injury and they could be building to something

This fuckin guy. Maybe don't post a story that's convoluted and confusing with zero real confirmation on anything.

I read the story on Reddit. Sean Ross Sapp wrote several paragraphs that basically boiled down to "Ricky has possibly turned down creative pitches, but some sources said he didn't". "We heard Ricky got in some legal trouble in Calgary last year, but everyone we talked to said that wasn't true". "We heard Ricky wanted to go to WWE, but some people said he might not want to go, but some think he might want to go".

<lmao> holy fuck SRS is a clown

This fuckin guy. Maybe don't post a story that's convoluted and confusing with zero real confirmation on anything.

I read the story on Reddit. Sean Ross Sapp wrote several paragraphs that basically boiled down to "Ricky has possibly turned down creative pitches, but some sources said he didn't". "We heard Ricky got in some legal trouble in Calgary last year, but everyone we talked to said that wasn't true". "We heard Ricky wanted to go to WWE, but some people said he might not want to go, but some think he might want to go".

Wrestling journalism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back