• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked AEW CXIX: the shockmaster simps for Anna Jay

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw a post about that Old Lady coming to Dynamite on Twitter earlier that Swerve reposted lol

That's dope she got to dance with Swerve on TV.

Prince Nana is gonna contact me on the astral plane tonight for exposing The Business.

That was a really good show imo.
The 4 way dance was good, the Mexicans got to show off their shit, Jericho made me laugh, the British chick match and aftermath was really fun and the main event was fantastic.

More of this!

I thought this week's Dynamite was largely there. The usual mixed bag of garbage and fine.

MJF/Rush segment was good. Rasslin' 101. Wish AEW fans would boo What chants like they do CM Punk chants. Geeks.

Four way for the title shot was fine. I'm happy that they haven't forgotten about Willow.

On screen authority figure Christopher Daniels needs work to put it politely.

I groaned hard when I saw Brian Cage. Thankfully Briscoe won.

Jack's promos still aren't at the level they should be.

I had no idea who the guys with Smart Mark were until Twitter told me. Nobody could be bothered to identify them on the show. Basic stuff AEW still get wrong five years in.

8 man was there. They did moves and stuff. The one dude looking like Jimmy Snuka was the highlight.

Jericho segments were awful. Nothing will come of this when it eventually ends.

The Bucks comedy stuff throughout the show was bizarre as well.

Garcia video was pretty good.

Mariah vs Saraya was fine. Toni was great as ever. Baffling result. Fun aftermath.

Main event was fine. Dancing granny ftw.

The MJF/Rush program is so fascinating.

So MJF will kill him on the mic and take his heat away. Not giving a fuck if it hurts Rush long-term.

Then the bell rings, Rush will beat the living shit out of MJF and give him nothing like an APEX predator. And very likely MJF will take it like a bitch.

Very much looking forward to this.

I had no idea who the guys with Smart Mark were until Twitter told me. Nobody could be bothered to identify them on the show. Basic stuff AEW still get wrong five years in.

They did a big vignette on them on Collision. The problem is, a lot of people who watch Dynamite, don't watch Collision, so they should've re-shown the vignette or did a follow up one on Dynamite.

Collision is a show that got 378,000 viewers, yet they do continuations on Dynamite expecting Dynamite watchers to have seen Collision. I don't get why they couldn't have re-shown the vignette earlier in the show on Dynamite, since they knew they were going to appear later.

Dirtsheets are saying Penta's AEW contract expires in August or September and WWE is gonna make him an offer.

Guy should go and get that bag. AEW clearly doesn't give a fuck about him. Triple H might actually let him cook.

I hope after Forbidden Door, all three girls get together and create a harem!

Meltzer is saying Tony Khan and Rocky Romero brokered a deal with CMLL to let some AAA guys wrestle at Forbidden Door.

I really hope that deal was AEW telling CMLL to shut the fuck up and take your spot on the show or leave it.

Meltzer is saying Tony Khan and Rocky Romero brokered a deal with CMLL to let some AAA guys wrestle at Forbidden Door.

I really hope that deal was AEW telling CMLL to shut the fuck up and take your spot on the show or leave it.

MJF vs Rush at Forbidden Door and the kid wins again!

Is Vikingo still injured? Put em in the ladder match.

T1GuRYs.jpeg

That Mina is up to no good! God damn succubus! Mariah May is just an innocent young girl dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back