Locked AEW CXIX: the shockmaster simps for Anna Jay

Status
Not open for further replies.
T1GuRYs.jpeg

That Mina is up to no good! God damn succubus! Mariah May is just an innocent young girl dammit!

Club Venus isn't just a gimmick, it's 4-4-4-4 LIFE

200w.gif

They did a big vignette on them on Collision. The problem is, a lot of people who watch Dynamite, don't watch Collision, so they should've re-shown the vignette or did a follow up one on Dynamite.

Collision is a show that got 378,000 viewers, yet they do continuations on Dynamite expecting Dynamite watchers to have seen Collision. I don't get why they couldn't have re-shown the vignette earlier in the show on Dynamite, since they knew they were going to appear later.
I said to my buddy just last week about how I miss when it was just Dynamite and Dark. I just don't have time to keep up with that many shows, and thus I ended up just not watching altogether. I miss Wednesday ending and looking forward to the following Wednesday

"I do drugs at work" - MJF

wow, you're so cool buddy

I've been reading about this little drama for the last couple of days. WWE got caught still sending them inaccurate AEW fast nationals to dirtsheet writers that always end up being completely wrong <lmao>

Triple H always pretending like AEW isn't on their radar, yet we're still here with WWE doing this corny shit.

I've been reading about this little drama for the last couple of days. WWE got caught still sending them inaccurate AEW fast nationals to dirtsheet writers that always end up being completely wrong <lmao>

Triple H always pretending like AEW isn't on their radar, yet we're still here with WWE doing this corny shit.

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Hunter Hearst McMahon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back