Locked AEW CXIV: Punk is still the biggest draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
@BigTone better not piss me off again tonight, Rex. That show last week stunk!

@BigTone

cdd43fb8-6b8a-4c86-9dd9-032690f1643c_text.gif

*Roll

Another dookie dynamite and I may drop the fite/triller thing.

Probably wont though, have nothing better to do while on the road. shrug.gif

Sounds like Adam Cole is having a much slower recovery, to the point of he's being taken off the road as its affecting his recovery.

Bring back yelling fun Roddy and let Wardlow do his own thing, Undisputed Kingdom didn't have a chance.

Sounds like Adam Cole is having a much slower recovery, to the point of he's being taken off the road as its affecting his recovery.

Bring back yelling fun Roddy and let Wardlow do his own thing, Undisputed Kingdom didn't have a chance.
As someone who is still dealing with the aftereffects of an ankle injury, I can empathize.

Would be wild of Adam Cole's in ring career died from jumping off a 3 foot platform.

Another dookie dynamite and I may drop the fite/triller thing.

Probably wont though, have nothing better to do while on the road. shrug.gif

I've had this Fite gimmick for years, I'm gonna give them 1 month of TV following Dynasty. If this shit blows one month after Dynasty they ain't getting another dime from me until they show me something.

I've had this Fite gimmick for years, I'm gonna give them 1 month of TV following Dynasty. If this shit blows one month after Dynasty they ain't getting another dime from me until they show me something.

Prolly do the same, but highly unlikely I get Dynasty as I’ll be working and things are picking up there.

2 nights of Wrestlemania & NXT was easy for $6.

If Nikki Bella shows up I’m done until Omega returns regardless.

Man, outside of Will vs Claudio I'm not feeling this episode at all. Hope it goes on first so I can go to bed early.

I dunno why but I'm weirdly intrigued by the Copeland and Willow v Brody and Julia match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back