• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked AEW CXIV: Punk is still the biggest draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, the results are in. And say what you will about the decision to show the video, but it did pop a rating.

More witnesses to the embarassment

Well, the results are in. And say what you will about the decision to show the video, but it did pop a rating.

What are the before and after numbers?

Imagine how good this could be with a build and a reason.

I wonder if this leads to Mox showing up to go after Ospreay, Ospreay beats Claudio, probably beats Yuta at some point, beats BD at Dynasty. Ospreay had a quick speed run through the DC family with no real payoff (story wise, the matches were solid) unless I missed it so who knows.

I just dislike that Tony Khan is promoting it as a "1 on 1 first time ever!" like it's a dream match, when it's just throwing Claudio in as fodder for Ospreay in the Danielson feud. We all know Ospreay is winning. Let's not pretend this is some type of dream match.

I wonder if this leads to Mox showing up to go after Ospreay, Ospreay beats Claudio, probably beats Yuta at some point, beats BD at Dynasty. Ospreay had a quick speed run through the DC family with no real payoff (story wise, the matches were solid) unless I missed it so who knows.

There was no storyline reason for Ospreay to beat his stable 1 by 1. @TonyKhan is like the DCU when it comes to storylines and “universe” building while WWE is like the original MCU launch.

I’m sure the DC family will turn on him though once @TonyKhan or TK’s moles come sniffing around here for help.

A little bit of seasoning could've been great. Like when Ospreay was cutting his promo on Triple H on the stage, have Claudio come in and attack him as Danielson's hitman. Now we have some heat for this match.

Hell, just have Claudio walk up to him backstage and say "I want to fight you". Something, anything.

GK6i68bawAAKs_Y

lol

I just dislike that Tony Khan is promoting it as a "1 on 1 first time ever!" like it's a dream match, when it's just throwing Claudio in as fodder for Ospreay in the Danielson feud. We all know Ospreay is winning. Let's not pretend this is some type of dream match.
Seems to be quite the issue with AEW, from what I gather.

"Match good, 'cause wrestlers good. Build? Story? Who cares? Meltzer has already given it five stars!"

I'm starting to think the copyright thing is a work to get social media talking about it... and if not it should be...Tony! Ride the Punk incident until the wheels fall off.

I'm starting to think the copyright thing is a work to get social media talking about it... and if not it should be...Tony! Ride the Punk incident until the wheels fall off.

Turning your company into a Karen by talking to the manager to get mean comments taken down solely to get publicity....

bold-strategy-jason-bateman.gif

This dork is the one guy Tony Khan said "I'm good" and wouldn't sign during that Cody Rhodes TNT Title open challenge. He might be one of the very few people that get their AEW joke cards revoked.

This dork is the one guy Tony Khan said "I'm good" and wouldn't sign during that Cody Rhodes TNT Title open challenge. He might be one of the very few people that get their AEW joke cards revoked.

And he kinda sucks.

Warhorse? That’s pushing. Angrypony maybe.

All of the "legal experts" on Twitter are saying that security camera footage is protected under data privacy laws in the UK and it's illegal to air security camera footage on the internet or television without permission from the people in the video or unless police request it be aired for ID purposes.

Imagine if AEW fuck up their relationship with Wembley because Wembley is the camera operator and gave AEW the footage for the sake of their investigation, not to be illegally aired on television.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back