AEW ALL OUT 2022 Sherdog PWD

Who goes over?

• Total voters
jay-white-tony-khan.gif

Someone asked if they should have called an audible for The Acclaimed match. Tony got annoyed with it and didn't answer it.

not sure where Is tand on the whole punk comments thing.
Sounding like hes going to become the anti AEW guy that the rumors were about MJF's return.
That Punk would become the anti-AEW guy going up against the face Max

We know he is/used to be friends with the bucks.

Either that or hes just a gigantic douche lord

I don't know if anyone getting worked by the Punk shit....but y'all see Jericho playing TK like a fiddle?

What was the point of Punk being squashed however many days ago?
I think it was:
1) Build the sense that Punk was the big underdog at the PPV
2) Make Moxley look as strong as possible despite dropping the title.
3) If they ever want to return to Punk v. Moxley in the future, they are 1-1.

Last edited:
Watching in the morning while I defrost the freezer.

Ladder Match: Fun, especially the Penta/Andrade spots. Have not looked at social media or anything but its pretty obvious that the Joker was/is MJF

Trios: Marking out for DO. They really deserve some belts for all they have put into the company. Belts are meant to be reward for contribution and recognition. "They deserve it". Reynolds with a beard looks tougher

Result: Fuck the young bucks, and weakass finish

TBS: Meh, ok, but nowt special. Guess Jade is going undefeated till Alien Pawg comes back

Trios: Kinda no investment in this, guess its setting up FTR v MCMG in ROH.

Result: Decent filler match. Wardlow look strong. FTR and MG protected, and they kept the ROH stuff largely in one match. How the fuck did Joe manage to bleed in the middle of that lol

Starks/Hobbs: Easy to forget that Hobbs was basically a complete rookie during the lockdown darks. Has come on leaps and bounds compared to other rookies of the time (Anna Jay, some of the Factory guys etc). These two are the future. This should be a world title match some day. Solid match, probably the first of many.

Acclaimed v Swerve/Lee: too soon to put the belts on the acclaimed so expecting a swerve/lee win. Oh scissor me daddy is a hysterical chant. that needs to be added to the AEW Gamen as fuck

Womens 4 Way: Hayter should win. But I feel like Toni will win. Baker should NOT win. Much prefer Hayters near gear. Its cut and fitted better around the bum.

Result: Shida needs to work stiffer like she does in Japan. Baker and Storm have zero synergy. Baker and Shida have zero synergy. Forcibly removing Shida was utter nonsense. Totally expected winner, but at least they made Hayter strong.

Time for lunch

Locker room seemed like a pretty cool place to be until Punk showed up.
Punk shooting at the post show
dang he just buried PWG too
lol chicago vs the world it is
Punk destroys Hangman Page...Jesus
Sounding like hes going to become the anti AEW guy that the rumors were about MJF's return.

Average PPV, saved by an awesome press conference.

And this is why Phil Brooks is the right champion.

He understands that, at the end of the day, this is a male soap opera, and drama sells... and he ain't afraid to go out there and GET THAT HEAT BROTHER!

Locker room seemed like a pretty cool place to be until Punk showed up.
Punk shooting at the post show
dang he just buried PWG too
lol chicago vs the world it is
Punk destroys Hangman Page...Jesus

Average PPV, saved by an awesome press conference.

And this is why Phil Brooks is the right champion.

He understands that, at the end of the day, this is a male soap opera, and drama sells... and he ain't afraid to go out there and GET THAT HEAT BROTHER!

Jungle Boy / Cage: Planned to FF through it, no interest in the match. Fast forwarded 5 minutes and it was already Bryan v Jericho lol.

Jericho/Bryan: Ok match. Weak finish.

Trios: Julia is way hotter as a witch than she was as a cheerleader.

Trios: "Bryce Rensburg was distracted by Julia Hart".. I'd let her distract me, the jezebel.

Trios: Sting is fucking great, mega shocked Black took the pin though

Main Event: Don't care about Punk. I'm over him completely. MJF return was kinda telegraphed but its good have him back. (although they need to work out how to account for Wardlow destroying him)

Overall 7/10

Only the two trios matches and the ladder match really had me invested. Solid show, but not amazing. Maybe watching next day was not as good as watching live and hanging out.

now watching the media scrum.

Punk needs to just fuck off back to retirement. Work, Shoot, I don't give a fuck, he needs to fuck off.

Make Colt world champion :')

Back