AEW ALL OUT 2022 Sherdog PWD

Who goes over?

• Total voters
Not a great PPV but the effort was there despite weird booking leading in.

Ladder match was a nothing.

Bucks match was fine. Omega looked good.

FTR and Warlow were wasted.

Women's matches were lobotomies with nice asses.

Jericho Danielson was fairly terrible.

Sting going over House of Black was fairly terrible.

I enjoyed Luchasaurus fucking overJungle boi.

Tag team championship was the Match of the Night. Unexpectedly.

Punk going over Mox with MJF coming back was the right ending, I guess...Kind of like we are pretending this whole PPV never happened and going back to what was supposed to be going on.

Now Mox also looks like a chump for cutting the types of promos he's been cutting.

"Thanks for your service while my toy was broken Jon, but it's fixed now, go away" - Tony Khan

That was the worst aew ppv in my opinion. Felt very "dont listen to the fans" type booking. Acclaimed, jungle boy squash, toni storm of all women winning, it just all felt very get heat for the next show and it really was... not fun

Punk getting squashed made no sense. Can't come up with any kinda reason why they booked it like that, only for him to win the belt back.

I'm over Luchasaurus, the gimmick was cool in the beginning but it's grown stale and is super childish. Hopefully this leads to JB getting some edge and ditching the jungle gimmick altogether.

HOB losing was not cool but looks like Black is taking a break so who knows what happens with Buddy and Brody.

Acclaimed should've won. The crowd was hot for them and has been hot for a while.

Rough night for BCC. Danielson losing was puzzling but it's obviously leading to Garcia vs Jericho and GARCIA NEEDS TO WIN!

Would like to see FTR vs Motor City Machine Guns and I guess Joe vs Lethal continues?

Athena, while I'm glad didn't win was being built up as a legit threat to beat Jade and really did nothing and the match was short.

Trios title match was good but I thought DO should've won. It was so obvious Elite was winning.

That was the worst aew ppv in my opinion. Felt very "dont listen to the fans" type booking. Acclaimed, jungle boy squash, toni storm of all women winning, it just all felt very get heat for the next show and it really was... not fun

Toni was booked to beat Rosa before she pulled out so of course she was going over.

That being said, the whole show felt like an advertisement for Dynamite and nothing was blown off. Weird for your biggest show the year. I definitely thought it was the weakest of the AEW PPVs this year, good show though

I really enjoyed the main event and some of the other stuff but it was kinda weird to me they used the PPV to build to Dymamite. Like wouldnt it pop a better rating on dynamite to have MJF come back like that? I don't know but he was over huge that's for sure.

That show was fucking awful, wwe Saudi show bad

Glad MJF is back.

But dude goes from being absolutely destroyed by Wardlow to top of the card?

I get that it's all due to behind the scenes shit.. But outside of that, it makes no sense.

What was the point of Punk being squashed however many days ago?

Pretty bad show for the most part, like half of it maybe.

Ladder match had it's moments, but then had to get sacrificed for the sports entertainment. I was intrigued at first, then the reveal later fell flat.

The Elite vs. Dark Order/Hangman was great, MOTN

Jade and Athena was sloppy as fuck

Wardlow/FTR vs. Lethal/MCMG was good.

Hobbs vs. Starks was good, even though they only got 5 minutes.

Lee/Swerve vs. Acclaimed was great with a shit ending.

4 way women's match was ok at best, buried your babyface winner by having them pin the hottest person with the crowd.

Cage vs. Jungle Boy was a who cares and fuck this feud is still going to keep going?

Jericho vs. Danielson was ok

House of Black vs. Sting/Darby/Miro was pretty shitty outside of a few moments.

Punk vs. Moxley was a good match, don't give a flying fuck for babyface underdog Punk overcoming the odds.

MJF reveal was MID, basically sacrificing the ladder match, doing the lights out and the video package, just to have him come out to his shitty Youtube music and flip off the crowd? lol bruh

Last edited:
MJF wins the title at Grand Slam and Wardlow wins it at All Out next year

dang he just buried PWG too
lol chicago vs the world it is

Back