Advice you would give your 21 year old self.

Jack Handy jr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If you happen to be 21 when reading this then, well just listen and learn lol.

If I could have a talk with 21 year old me I'd tell me

1.dont get married

2.never use condoms

3.drink more eat less

4.always act first and think later

5.never play Russian roulette with four bullets.

What say you sher bros?....looking for honesty here boys.

Stay ready so you so don't have to get ready - apply that to health, wealth, and everything in between.

Don't be talked into using a dental dam.

Travel alone at least once
Don't be in a hurry to get married
Eat ass on impulse
Be the Captain Kirk of your Enterprise

don't change a thing life is perfect

also here are the world series winners and superbowl winners for the next 20 yrs :)

Lol. Your 21 year old self wouldn't take advice from older you. But if the 21 year old was receptive:

Learn gratitude and happiness

I would tell myself not get drunk as fuck at buffalo and post on sherdog during the world cup lol

God, i don't understand those of you that live your lives like a Walmart poster with an eagle on it or some shit.

Sorry mr cynical. And it's three wolves howling at a moon. Only teh ghey don't know this.

Sorry mr cynical. And it's three wolves howling at a moon. Only teh ghey don't know this.
I'm just saying, like, why define your life by platitudes?
"learn happiness"...what the fuck does that even mean? Fuck being happy. Be satisfied. Be motivated. Welfare queens are "happy".

d8nj4dz_360dwsvp4gg_b.jpeg

1) Spend more time with your dog and aunts/uncles (RIP)
2) Spend less time in the gym, and more time with friends
3) Stop wasting so much money on girls
4) Tell the one girl you really like that you love her (instead of doing it years later and ruining the friendship)
5) Colored contacts will never be a good idea, no matter how much you think you will look cool in them. They only make you look gay.

I'm just saying, like, why define your life by platitudes?
"learn happiness"...what the fuck does that even mean? Fuck being happy. Be satisfied. Be motivated. Welfare queens are "happy".

d8nj4dz_360dwsvp4gg_b.jpeg
Actually what you are saying and doing is no different than what you are bitching about. It's like Emos and goths who wanted to be unique and different but really were just another salmon in the pack.

Lol re pic. Kumbaya

Save all the money you make,definitely don't trust your gf with any of it.

Better balance between partying and healthy stuff. I partied hard and it started catching up around 24-25 years old.

Back