Advice you would give your 21 year old self.

P.S. My contribution:

All those things you worry people are thinking about you? They're not - they're too busy worrying what everyone is thinking about them.

Put down the straw and spend that money om gold.

Don't date her. Let your friend bang her like he wanted to instead of swooping and sealing the deal. She'll drive you mad.

Dont do drugs or alchohol. You dont need them. Start working on getting your degree, take your physical fitness serious. Dont be a brainwashed liberal, definetely dont vote for obama. See your father for what he is and save your brothers.

This thread is awesome. Thanks.

I disapprove of this post.

If there's anybody milinials should listen to on this site it's me. I've drank more beer, banged more quiff,shot more guns, kicked more ass, and pissed more blood than everyone under 21 on this site combined.

And that ain't no bullshit either.

Don't listen to jhjr...just go choke yourself numb nuts.
But I've got more scars on my dick.

1. start/finish your education

2. Take your career more seriously

3. Live in the moment

4. Be confident in your own skin

Take the chance to get PLDC/WLC when you get back from Kuwait and get the promotion.
Be careful who you trust, especially in your leadership.
Don't be afraid to say no.

1. Invest your money instead of letting it sit in a bank account

2. Quit eating so much carb, sugar and fat, since you'll pay for it several years down the road.

3. Shut the fuck up at work and do not share your opinion.

4. You may hate school, but work will be harder.

5. Secure a loan from bank to purchase a condo, and sell it a few years down the road for 100% mark up.

STOP FUCKING EATING YOU FAT FUCK

At 21 me and the missus were traveling through Asia and wasting alot of money when we could of been buying a house.

I would tell my self buy a house now man because the prices are fucking crazy in 2016.

- Buy a hearing aid, you have to realize that you've a handicap.

- Do wrestling/grappling, not fucking TKD. Explore that world.

- Do useful, practical studies, not humanities. You'll have time to learn that stuff later.

- Buy gold & silver, automatic watches from real clockmakers, pieces of art.

- Make a list of the top 200 books to read, top 200 musics to listen, movies to watch, sport events to watch, and do it.

Last edited:
Don't get a gold tooth implant (got my tooth knocked out). I already only wear wind pants and black hoodies or wind breakers so every one thinks I'm from eastern europe... Im MERICAN!

Don't put pussy on the pedestal
Learn to count calories, track macros properly, and never fad diet
Work in the summer, so I can ease up on the student loan payments (its not difficult, and I don't have too much, but it'd be nice to have a decent amount shaved off)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back