Advice buying a new SUV

It all depends on what you want. Do you want all wheel drive? If you don't, crossover SUVs don't offer you anything besides sitting up higher. Planning on lots of kids? Than a minivan offers a lot. Want to tow something? Than a Touareg would be much better than the smaller crossovers.

If you want an suv, I like the Grand Cherokee because it is very comfortable and does everything well.

As far as Volkswagen reliability, all the consumer reports say it is below average. However, I have a Golf TDI that I have put on almost 30k miles on in about 18 months and I haven't had a single issue. Just routine maintenance and I couldn't be happier with it. Obviously luck plays a factor.

Dear god no. DON'T buy a Jeep unless you want everyone in your car to be dead.

0702ct_01_z+1991_gmc_syclone+.jpg

why not show the typhoon which is the same thing just a suv

These are so rare but so bad ass, people go crazy to get they're hands on one

why not show the typhoon which is the same thing just a suv

These are so rare but so bad ass, people go crazy to get they're hands on one

if i move to the states im gonna get one

it is awesome

if i move to the states im gonna get one

it is awesome

i remember trying to nab one of them awhile ago. There was a guy on ls1tech who traded his for a GTS viper(should give you an idea how much people are willing to do for those). Also if you dont like those, take a look at the TTA

i would like to get a tahoe if i was going with an suv although the ts seems to be leaning more towards smaller corssover suv suff

rumyaq.jpg

Yeah, go with a minivan, especially if you plan on having more than 2 kids. Those are barely SUVs.

Back