adults beatin their kids in public

I would never hit my kids! But l would have the fear of death in their heads so they didnt get to a point were they need a beating in public.

I do...lol sounds awful, but in a way I do. Sometimes these prisoners are in there plenty of times and my tax money is going to feed them and house them instead of going to my children schools where there is already a shortage...

Christ...I am not sure if you have children or not...but not all children have fears..

No kids but if you treat you children properly and teach them a thing or two they will behave and show respect. I spend alot of time with young children and they know the limits! If you kids are not afraid of you (parent) then they are watching way to much television!

You have to spank kids if they're a problem child. I received my fair share of ass whippings by the ole man, and am better for it.
"That's it! I'm telling your father when he comes home from work!" <---the most effective method, because HE was always the one spanking us. Good cop, bad cop.

I even support a swat on the ass in public. Lets them know that just because you're out doesn't mean that the rules go out the window.

Christ... its a lot easier said then done...spending time with kid (being an uncle, cousin...etc) is nothing compared to real life and daily issues... how dare you finger point and immediatly assume that a child with a hard core character is caused by watching too much tv...hahaha damn I wish my daughter would at least sit down and watch tv for more then 5 minutes. You can't generalise like that... we can talk about this when you have kids of your own...say..try bringing up 4 and then tell me if they are all cookie cut outs of your perfect perception of how a child should be raised... I used to think like you...God managed to stick my tongue where the sun don't shine

Back