adults beatin their kids in public

Kayto please get rid of that nasty avatar

Bzob I believe you suffer from dyslexia..it K A T O damn it there is no Y

the Y is for the symbol i put up to my lips to show you what i want to do to your avatar

I have to babysit my nephews from time to time, I have never smacked them for being naughty. They have played up in shops and stuff, but I find that they soon stop if I hang them upside down by their feet or give them stubble burn. Public humiliation seems to work well :p :). They are generally good kids.

I was on a bus once with this family of Gypsies (new age travellers - whatever!) and this 7 year old told his mom to "Fuck off!". His mom promply replied "Fuck off yerself!" then clipped him a few times, he then sat down swearing at her under his breath LOL. I bet that kid will do the same to his children when he's older. My nephews are not going to be raised like Gypos. :D

no doubt Big Feet. kids definetly learn from what they are shown. Man...any dumb ass off the street can have a baby but you need a licence to drive a car? my point is there are too many people having kids that are not prepared to raise the child. this county is paying for it as we speak. plus evryone is turning into crybaby pussies

Originally posted by Bzob
the Y is for the symbol i put up to my lips to show you what i want to do to your avatar

It's supposed to be a V, not a Y... your ignorance hurts my brain:D

My friend ahs two children.

Her son will cry and kick and scream to bitter end. She tried putting hm in the corner.... he got up.

tried putting him in bed.....he came out and cried to her and everytime she put him back hed do the same. finally she put him in his bed and smacked his ass... he got the point.

you cant reason with children. they are naturally selfish and trying to tell them that they cant have a toy cause you dont have the money for it isnt gonna make them stop. I believe in spanking your kids.

Shit, I have a twin brother. That meant extra trouble for my Dad. My Mom worked late nights for the differential and my Dad worked 10 hours a day just to see my Mom for a half an hour before she went to work. We had it tough around then. we lived in a small aprtment in the projects and I could see the Stress wear on my old man.

when I got into trouble so didnt my brother, he had not the time or energy and we werent reasonable children. He hit us all the time and I love him for that. I grew up all right and I learned responsibility. I will spank my kids, I dont have time to listen to a kid scream for hours. Id never put my hands on my mother...NEVER. When I see a woman whos kid hits them I think "somebody teach that brat a lesson". My Father would be warming up the back of his hand in work if I ever made the motion to touch my mom. I see myself using reason with a little example to follow.

as for hitting kids in public? just hold it in and wait till you get home. noody wants to see that shit.

ive commented on this subject about 4 months ago when there was a different thread about it, and everyone started screaming "racist", like i dont form opinions for a reason, so im just gonna stay out of this one today

I used to get wacked in the back of the head when I said or did something stupid.

I'll do the same when I have kids.

When I was little if I got out of line Id get the belt.
My mom was always throwing shoes at me.

Theres one thing I hate and thats parents that let there
kids be brats.Like when they hit you and wont stop.

Go to your room and time outs dont work.

If your kids askin for it give it to them.Nowadays you
spank your kid someones crying child abuse.

Here's a question. What do you do when all of the above mentioned things don't work? What then, besides giving the kid up? Any ideas?

I remember when I went to Atlantic City for Fourth of July with my family, I was walking down the boardwalk with my brother and I see this woman pointing her finger at this little 3-4 year old saying, "Shut the FUCK up!"

This is just wrong.

Wrong or not, sometimes you snap. I've seen it done, and I've done it myself. if you have a true problem child, it can happen.

I got smacked only a few times as a kid. I don't think it did me any harm, but my parents probably aren't proud they hit me.

I don't have kids, but I hope when I do that I don't hit them. Who can say, though. Having kids is an enormous full time responsibility and I'm sure the pressure can be huge.

I like shidokanartist's way and I hope I can be as structured and consistent when I have kids.

I don't think there is anything wrong with a smack on the ass to get a kids attention as the last straw. As long as you don't let your emotions get the best of you and you're doing it to discipline your child..not just lashing out. As for beating you children..hell fucking no. I probably won't even spank. I used to get beat all the time when I was a kid..and not just when I did something wrong. Talk at the wrong time or step on my stepdads foot and you better watch out. Me and my brothers have had guns pulled on us..well I don't want to get to deep into it. My mom was pretty psycho too. But you know what..I never respected my parents. I feared my stepdad, then I hated him, now I'm indifferent. Now he wouldn't dare disrespect me because he knows I wouldn't hesitate to give him a beat down that would probably kill him. Anyway beating your kid isn't going to make them respect you..there are other ways of gaining their respect.

This topic could go on and on... children are different, parents are different and society as a whole is different. I talk to both my kids, I sit down and explain why certain things have to be a certain why, why they are rules and what not...my son understands and listen, my daughter on the other hand has a different personality and is hard core. I do not believe in hitting a child as the first and only resort, but sometimes when talking and making requests for their behavior to change 6 times dosen't work and all you get is a Sassy response...you have to spank their asses. Some parent only give speeches to their children and it works and other do the same and their kids scream and swear at them....

Do u think repeatin offenders should be hit??

You mean if you tell a kid not (for example) to swear several times and they keep doing it?... it all depends... I believe most adults are capable of analyzing a situation to see if the child is honestly forgetting or is he/she is being defiant... I see it in my daugther's eyes, for example, when she is doing something without thinking and when she does thing purposely... I have seen her look at me while she has spilled milk on the floor... she will look at me in the eyes without taking them away and she will turn the glass upside down... in this case...yes, she is testing me, if she knocked the glass of milk with her elbow while coloring or whatever...then its obvious that it is an accident.

Back