Adesenya Eats Yoel's Lunch

TheToqueville

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Lol @ the Yoel circle jerk.

Are we talking about the same guy who's cardio is so shit, that he has to limit his striking output to 3 - 4 quick flurries per 5 minute round? Can this dude even make weight at 185 again, while ducking his real weightclass? Has he ever even won a fight in the UFC without cheating somehow?

Deadly, precision striking. Cardio for days and days. Footwork that will make Yoel's head spin. Adesenya runs circles around Yoel all night, keeping him at distance, and piecing his face up in the process. He took it easy on Silva. Yoel won't be so lucky.

If this fight materializes, AV bets will be welcome, and encouraged.

Bet the house on The Stylebender in this one.

Last edited:
I think Israel understands distance and timing a bit better than Whittaker so it'd be interesting to see what he can do with Yoel.

Romero is a tank though, so I wouldn't be surprised if he walked through Israel's power and pressured him with striking / wrestling

Agreed. Style bender would dust Yoel or Costa

I'm rooting for Israel but Yoel has dangerous tools as well that some might not notice. He has good footwork and distance control as farnas the grappling exchanges are concerned.

Also he has great timing and is good at reading opponents and countering. Those weren't lucky finishes he was getting.

But Whittaker did beat him tmTWICE.

Yoel dominates anyone in MW with ease aside from Whittaker.

So many people calling Israel overrated now are probably the same dudes who said he would absolutely smoke Silva and can't seem to admit that Silva's striking really is on THAT level.

Like Cruz said, without the threat of a takedown, Silva can hang with anyone on the feet.

Israel is for real.

One of the worst trolls on Sherdog...

I'm entertained tho.

Last edited:
It's an intriguing stylistic matchup, that's for sure.

What the heck does that mean
200.gif

Yoel would wrestlefuck Israel into Palestina.

If I’m eating someone else’s lunch, Cuban is a great choice. Papas Rellenas are where it’s at.

Well he did win an exciting SD over Marvin Vettori, so I can see why you think he'd dominate Romero.

Adesanya's mobility, cardio, and offensive output would be a nightmare for Yoel who is now 41 years old.

style bender looks sensational against the washed up and fighters he has better striking than but Yoel wins via wrestlefucking and vintage Randy Couture dirty boxing.

Back