Adesenya Eats Yoel's Lunch

Ok man we can count Brunson if that's what you need

So who else has he tko'ed that has any relevance?

That's right, Noboby!

He's also new to the higher levels of MMA. In his first legitimate top 10 fight, he got a first round knockout.

How relevant are the names supposed to be on the record of a dude who just got into the UFC a year ago?

Yoel takes him.
Silver medalist Olympian
Went 10 rounds with the current champ.
Wins over Rockhold, Lyoto, Kennedy, Souza, Brunson.

Maybe, but Yoel is 41 years old, is 6" shorter than Adesanya, and he has a low offensive output which is not good considering Adesanya is a high output fighter. I really think this is a very tough match up for Yoel.

He's also new to the higher levels of MMA. In his first legitimate top 10 fight, he got a first round knockout.

How relevant are the names supposed to be on the record of a dude who just got into the UFC a year ago?

Exactly thanks for proving my point.

It's one thing to crush cans in smaller orgs but it's not like he's been putting peoples lights out in teh big leagues.

So overrated its crazy

Maybe, but Yoel is 41 years old, is 6" shorter than Adesanya, and he has a low offensive output which is not good considering Adesanya is a high output fighter. I really think this is a very tough match up for Yoel.
Definitely could be, but as of yet Yoel has showed no signs of slowing down yet.

Although i admit that time could be soon

Exactly thanks for proving my point.

It's one thing to crush cans in smaller orgs but it's not like he's been putting peoples lights out in teh big leagues.

So overrated its crazy

One of us will eat crow either way.

You are greatly underestimating the Soldier of God ts. You talk about him like he’s a can or something. Romero is one of the best in the world.

Imagine Yoel in the 4th or 5th round run out of the gas and run out of the ideas standing with Adesanya. Huuh, that would be a long night for Yoel if Izzy survives 3rd round Yoel.

Izzy pieces 'em up on the feet when Yoel gets tired or fails to compete with Adesanya's IQ.

Adesanya has so many different layers of defence and offence, and the ways how he sets things up.

I also feel we will be surprised how long and tall Adesanya is compared to Yoel. Yoel would probably look like a manlet in front of Izzy.

It's hard to cut the cage off when you are fighting a taller man with a footwork as good as Adesanya's.

You are greatly underestimating the Soldier of God ts. You talk about him like he’s a can or something. Romero is one of the best in the world.
It's definitely a fascinating matchup.
Yoel has wrestling and explosiveness, power.
Izzy has youth, speed and IQ, sharp & complex punching, cardio, reach/tall.

I agree. Yoel is not a good.fighter at all. He's just an insane athlete that has great instincts in the cage.

I think he looks like Yoel's lunch after the lunched passed through Yoels digestive system .

In what alternate universe can Israel stuff Romero's takedowns when he couldn't even stuff Vittori's?
Romero puts an absolute beating on him whenever Israel makes the mistake of getting within arms reach.

Lol @ the Yoel circle jerk.

Are we talking about the same guy who's cardio is so shit, that he has to limit his striking output to 3 - 4 quick flurries per 5 minute round? Can this dude even make weight at 185 again, while ducking his real weightclass? Has he ever even won a fight in the UFC without cheating somehow?

Deadly, precision striking. Cardio for days and days. Footwork that will make Yoel's head spin. Adesenya runs circles around Yoel all night, keeping him at distance, and piecing his face up in the process. He took it easy on Silva. Yoel won't be so lucky.

If this fight materializes, AV bets will be welcome, and encouraged.

Bet the house on The Stylebender in this one.
Yoel will wrestlefuck Plestine into a coma.

Style bender is such a stupid nickname.

Back