News Adesanya Simulates Sodomy with a defeated Costa

I could’ve done without the disrespect, he humbled him thoroughly, any additional antics is gluttony, imo.

There's no way anything Felder could have said would have made that fight seem more lopsided than it actually was. WTF are you talking about?

Maybe you didn't like the reality of it, and his commentary only reminded you of that, but this wasn't like Rogan, other than it involved leg kicks early on.

Not this fight in particular, just his commentary in general. Just listen .

Hey it was classless and immature, justified in doing so? Probably not.

But Costa talked mad shit and Izzy backed his up.....The only person who should be mad about it this Costa and that should be at himself for fighting like a complete Idiot.

Anyone crying about it is looking for attention themselves.
I dont see the problem with fighters talking shit to eachother. Adesanya and Costa both talked shit. Its a freaking fight what do you expect. Whats wrong with Costa hyping himself up and talking shit?

I dont see the problem with fighters talking shit to eachother. Adesanya and Costa both talked shit. Its a freaking fight what do you expect. Whats wrong with Costa hyping himself up and talking shit?
Why are you so riled up? And what are you even mad about?
<{Joewithit}>

Costa talked shit and didn’t do a single thing in that octagon, didn’t even fight. Do you not see the problem there with talking yourself up and then shitting the bed?

Why are you so riled up? And what are you even mad about?
<{Joewithit}>

Costa talked shit and didn’t do a single thing in that octagon, didn’t even fight. Do you not see the problem there with talking yourself up and then shitting the bed?
My point was whats wrong with fighters talking shit? What kind of a soyboy do you have to be to be pissed off at fighters talking shit to eachother? I dont see why you would even follow MMA if you cant even handle words.

Honestly, it's not that I dislike his fighting style (who would), but I wanted Adesanya to lose just because he's such a disrespectful annoying motherfucker (the worst kind of typical Zoomer arrogant idiot). Dude has a great fighting style but I cannot bring myself to like him, I even like Tyron Woodley better than this guy, and that's saying a lot.

Somebody should tell Adesanya that you have to be the model professional martial artist or else racists on the internet will cry about you being "disrespectful".

My point was whats wrong with fighters talking shit? What kind of a soyboy do you have to be to be pissed off at fighters talking shit to eachother? I dont see why you would even follow MMA if you cant even handle words.
This is hilarious, that wasn’t even a talking point, I never said I had a problem with shit talking.
You took what I said, spun it with your own weird anger and insecurity and now are name calling while completely going off rails.

You ok Sherbro? Maybe go lie down for a bit, you crazy.

This is hilarious, that wasn’t even a talking point, I never said I had a problem with shit talking.
You took what I said, spun it with your own weird anger and insecurity and now are name calling while completely going off rails.

You ok Sherbro? Maybe go lie down for a bit, you crazy.
Not reading your essay. You can show your mom that.

Adrian Broner did something similar a number of years ago. He’s a scumbag too.

Take a look at this angle. Adesanya goes to get up, and when the weight eases the confused Costa shifts his body up and back, causing A
Not this fight in particular, just his commentary in general. Just listen .
That's fair, if you don't care for him. I thought the complaint was specific to this fight, and wasn't seeing it.

Low class stuff. Whatever they said to each other to sell the fight is one thing, but to completely embarrass your opponent after they’re down and out is disgusting in my opinion. Especially what Izzy did. He should be fined if Dana had any balls.

Back