News Adesanya Simulates Sodomy with a defeated Costa

it's all an act

adesanya isn't actually gay, he's just flamboyant because he's socially awkward

he has a girlfriend
really?

nope!
Adesanya-Stupid-Dance-BF.gif

“When I’m done with him, he is gonna look like Ricky Martin for real.” He wasn’t lying.. ass sex and all.

Honestly, it's not that I dislike his fighting style (who would), but I wanted Adesanya to lose just because he's such a disrespectful annoying motherfucker (the worst kind of typical Zoomer arrogant idiot). Dude has a great fighting style but I cannot bring myself to like him, I even like Tyron Woodley better than this guy, and that's saying a lot.
Same for me. He is legit as a fighter but at the same time he is the kind of dude that need that hard lesson that nobody gave to him. Also the ufc stupid or corrupted judges let him go with a clear defeat against romero giving him the victory and the guy take advantage of it, it's all a big sh*t..

bro izzy is the one started all this, after the whittaker fight he called out costa in front of tv, then did so again after the romero fight
And he kept the same frequency after winning. Israel Adesanya is who he is. His career will benefit from this polarity he is creating.

Now, he has a ton of fans who want to see him win and a ton of haters who want to see him lose. This usually means more money in the bank for him.

tenor.gif

Costa mighta fooled the fucks in the league office, but he didnt fool the Jesus.

I wish Adesanya can visit Brett Rogers in his prison cell.

Would would

(And enjoy)

Honestly, it's not that I dislike his fighting style (who would), but I wanted Adesanya to lose just because he's such a disrespectful annoying motherfucker (the worst kind of typical Zoomer arrogant idiot). Dude has a great fighting style but I cannot bring myself to like him, I even like Tyron Woodley better than this guy, and that's saying a lot.
He's so bad that it's led me to view Jon Jones as significantly more favorable. I mean, never did I consider or see that coming...

Meh I don’t think it was supposed to be taken seriously. Maybe because recently I went back to watch WWF attitude era a little too much.

Yeah, the Japanese really honored the Koreans when they conquered them. Or maybe they really honored the USA when they sucker punched Pearl Harbor, and what about all the ruthless things they did in the Pacific during World War 2.

I smell a racist rat talking points.
They did not sucker punched Pearl Harbor. Do they still teach in US it was a sneak attack? You know US intelligence knew about it in advance?

He definitely did.

The coach said something about Cejudo and Israel said he'll cum all over them.

You can hear him say that yourself to the guy with the oversized white glasses just before Buffer announces the winner. The hand gestures of Israel when he said that is the same as Leslie chow from the hangover movies after he says "toodaloo mother fukas".

I hope the ufc teaches its referees to immediately hug and corner the attacker away to prevent such incident from happening again the loser is already on the ground

Adesanya has been spending a lot of time in the USA I see...

...seems like something a big chunk of Americans would cream their pants over...

They did not sucker punched Pearl Harbor. Do they still teach in US it was a sneak attack? You know US intelligence knew about it in advance?
Sucker punched as they had not officially declared war. If I am wrong then I stand corrected, and that specific example can be retracted. However, the overall point would still stand regardless of a single untrue example.

Back