News Adesanya Simulates Sodomy with a defeated Costa

The double standard is a guy does that to a girl with no consent then he’s scum but guy does it to another guy it’s funny

Someone who's been bitching at him for months, he's lucky he didnt actually fuck him.

“And Costa fans are the ones feelings it!”
The title should read.

The double standard is a guy does that to a girl with no consent then he’s scum but guy does it to another guy it’s funny
It's almost like men and women are different or something.

Thought if was a very weird thing todo.

ts even stranger because alot of people always say Israel is gay. So this just adds to that talk lol

On the post show too Israel called Jared Cannoneir a “beautiful dark horse”...

OMG I forgot about the whole Bret Rogers being a gay rapist at Barnes & Noble thing.

I forgot about these too just read them jeezuz christ man

Rogers was arrested for sexual misconduct after allegedly groping two men in Saint Paul, Minnesota according to criminal complaints obtained from Minnesota Second Judicial Court. On November 15, 2016 at the George Latimer Central Library, Rogers grabbed the crotch area of a library employee’s pants and penis while riding the elevator. The man reportedly slapped Rogers’s hand away and asked what he was doing. Rogers said nothing to the man and left the elevator as soon as the door opened. In another incident on November 22, 2016, Rogers grabbed a man’s hand and pulled it toward his groin after asking the man if he wanted to go hang out or go to an apartment Rogers lived in.

On January 4, 2017, Rogers asked a man next to his urinal stall to go into another stall for a sex act to be performed on him from Rogers. After the man declined, Rogers grabbed the man's buttocks as he was still using the urinal. The man made a quick exit and later called the police and had a written statement filed.

While at the Ramsey County Jail, a former cellmate also accused Rogers of sexual assault. Rogers allegedly groped his cellmate’s penis through the prison uniform pants twice while the cellmate slept. The cellmate did not call for the guards, because he feared Rogers would hurt him, describing Rogers as “the biggest and strongest dude in the jail”. Rogers told jail officers that he tapped the cellmate’s leg, but he did not fondle him. Rogers said that when he talks to people, he touches or taps them, referring to it as “a black thing.”

It's almost like men and women are different or something.

Tell that to a guy who’s been sexually assaulted by another guy. There’s always some sort of stigma that males don’t effected by sexual assault.

??? what world do you live in where rape is funny?

unm this forum and thread a lot of people have commented that they thought it was funny

Last edited:
unm this forum and thread a lot of people have commented that they thought it was funny
bro it was a taunt. is it classless? maybe. but that wasn’t assault. if he genuinely sexually assaulted costa after the fight, i promise you no one would be laughing.

only if its male on male.
i promise you no one thinks rape is funny. do people make rape jokes? of course. are jokes funny? yes. using rape jokes as evidence that rape itself is funny is retarded.

I will just leave this right here....

Tell that to a guy who’s been sexually assaulted by another guy. There’s always some sort of stigma that males don’t effected by sexual assault.

I meant in terms of joking/trash talking. Not rape rape.

i promise you no one thinks rape is funny. do people make rape jokes? of course. are jokes funny? yes. using rape jokes as evidence that rape itself is funny is retarded.
the countless jokes in mainstream media says otherwise. you dont know what you're talking about.

Back