Media Adesanya Pokes at Jones on Twitter

Steroid cheats shouldn't be fighting at all. It makes MMA look bad. Why would you want to watch a cheat compete anyway? Would cycling allow known and habitual cheats compete? Of course not (Lance Armstrong.) You show a lack of class by not caring about issues like this.

Meh. That's your opinion and you are entitled to it. I think the sport has had a shit ton of guys doing various levels of PED's since it's inception. Trying to pretend like none of them have ever existed is pointless.

Meh. That's your opinion and you are entitled to it. I think the sport has had a shit ton of guys doing various levels of PED's since it's inception. Trying to pretend like none of them have ever existed is pointless.

No one who's failed a drug test should be allowed to compete ever again. ESPECIALLY those who have failed more than one. My opinion is a strong one. This is why Jones and Silva get no where near winning GOAT polls. They are both irrelevant and no one with any morals or class would want to watch them compete.

How do I vote for title to go back to original

also did anyone else read that sentence in Jones' voice?

Was just browsing jones old posts,Crazy how times change

6B0gMQ8.jpg
Fucking LOL at the other tabs.

One of the best Twitter jabs from one fighter to another. Israel is a great social media troll

That whole interaction with Jones and DC was funny as hell

Lol, Jones called him out and Izzy bottled it but here he is running his mouth again.

After his last pitiful effort you'd think he'd be keeping quiet.

No one who's failed a drug test should be allowed to compete ever again. ESPECIALLY those who have failed more than one. My opinion is a strong one. This is why Jones and Silva get no where near winning GOAT polls. They are both irrelevant and no one with any morals or class would want to watch them compete.
That's fine, but pre-USADA I think we had a lot of others who were using and just never got caught.

Both guys last fights weren’t great.
But I don’t think you can call a guy a pussy when you spent your last fight on running away and throwing leg kicks....

Meh, I kinda doubt he was way back when he won the title either. Of course he could have been, who knows? But I tend to doubt it. And he was ruining guys then.
His brothers were in the NFL before he was in the UFC. I would bet the house that he was using the entirety of his early career, and getting whatever steroids Chandler was using

His brothers were in the NFL before he was in the UFC. I would bet the house that he was using the entirety of his early career, and getting whatever steroids Chandler was using

Absolutely possible.

I like this. I want to know if Jones just isn't the fighter he was, or if he can't find a way to get motivated. Izzy yapping could **maybe** get Jones fired up enough that we see the old killer back. Pico-Bones or no, he was fun to watch. The current version...meh. Booooring.
His endocrine system is fucked. No way he we ever see old Jones without him pissing so hot USADA burns down.

Damn I wish someone would hack into Jon's phone to tweet back "Yes I'm still here..."

Dana & Co will probably set up this fight once they get the go ahead for events. If they really want to make money that was loss during this pandemic. I have a feeling Israel is all talk though when it comes to Jones.

Israel has balls of steel. Unlike Jones he isn’t genuinely afraid to go up in weight and fight bigger stronger guys.

Who else would have called out Romero if they were in his position.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back