Media Adesanya Pokes at Jones on Twitter

it's funny that some guys start losing and getting finished around this age, it's because they are out of their prime. other guys win close decisions and it's because they're not using ped's.....
Jon is 32 and has taken little to no damage through most of his career. He is in no way out of his prime.

I think there's a lot of factors involved

Jon is 32 and has taken little to no damage through most of his career. He is in no way out of his prime.

I think there's a lot of factors involved
again, the same has been true of others.

but yes, its likely alot of factors. he's been at the top of the game for a long time.

Kinda don't like either one, but I like that Izzy fucks with JJ.
Jones is getting a taste of what he did with DC. This is a case of an immature guy having less boundaries than the mature guy. I know it sounds funny but Jones really is coming across like the mature one here, and he keeps getting burned.

He's not "through this age" yet, Shillflo, and he did "lose" two fights recently.
Through this age? wtf does that mean and why is it in quotes? lol.

he won close decisions. prime's only over when you get finished emphatically, i know.....

Read your original post...you used the term "this age." I was stating that he hasn't passed "that age" yet and he did lose two fights. Everyone, including him and the UFC, knows it. That's probably why he was seeking counsel from homeless guys in the middle of the night .
oh, there's an official age? i said "around this age" genius.

and yeah, he won, didn't get finished, so he must be at his peak. derp.

I will take the 'non-answer' as a no. You are still shilling for jones. Weak sauce, man. Be respectable for once in your life.
again, try being a human yourself....instead of just a douche. does it make you feel good to be a dick online?

Why is he calling Jones a pussy? Izzy is too scared to move up to fight Jones at LHW but wants to go straight to HW which is a weak division, but he calls Jones a pussy, LMAO!!!

again, try being a human yourself....instead of just a douche. does it make you feel good to be a dick online?
Im not being a dick, Im being real and calling it like I see it. If you are "promoting" a fighter or organization, however, try being a little more subtle. Defending everything and every move a fighter or Org does wreaks of shillness. Thus the name "Shillflo" was born.

I consider the original to be a top 5 mma moment out of the cage
p02WRZC.gif

Im not being a dick, Im being real and calling it like I see it. If you are "promoting" a fighter or organization, however, try being a little more subtle. Defending everything and every move a fighter or Org does wreaks of shillness. Thus the name "Shillflo" was born.
Nah you’re just being a dick. I don’t agree with you so you feel it’s ok to be a dick. Just own it. It’s more respectable.

Back