Media Adesanya Pokes at Jones on Twitter

Meh, I kinda doubt he was way back when he won the title either. Of course he could have been, who knows? But I tend to doubt it. And he was ruining guys then.

That is really, really naive from a guy who I know has been watching MMA for a long time.

The guy has been using his entire career. The only question is to what extent he was doing it back then.

The roids obviously have an effect but that doesn't count for stylistic changes. It's obvious why he can't muscle double legs anymore.

Roids can affect confidence a ton. Maybe without roids he lacks the confidence to fight how he used to, thus the stylistic changes.

After the mediocre performance he had against Romero, that clown should shut up and prepare a gameplan for Costa that doesn't involve running away :)

As a huge Jones hater, I have to admit that I hope he leaves Izzy in a pool of his own blood if they fight.

His brothers were in the NFL before he was in the UFC. I would bet the house that he was using the entirety of his early career, and getting whatever steroids Chandler was using
Just look at the start of his career;

First 3 pro wins in 2 weeks
First 5 pro wins in 3 months

That's about as suspect as it gets.

Fucking LOL at the other tabs.

Great spot.

Theres no way that wasnt on purpose, imo:

Rich, tall with good physique, and a massive dong.

Just low key bragging Easter eggs.

He can't do it without steroids.
Yep, throw in aging, wear and tear and not pulsing anymore and you get the ordinary fighter. But if Izzy was scared to engage Yoel he'd never do anything with jon.

Every time Adesanya tries something funny against a guy who is much bigger in the scene than him - in this particular case, it is like an ant talking to a giant, we can't even start comparing both -, makes me cringe. Shame by others. Embarrassing.
Adesanyas been a big deal in combat sports just as long.

Kinda don't like either one, but I like that Izzy fucks with JJ.
I kinda like Izzy and I don't like that he's acting like Jon himself... stirring up shit, no me gusta.

I get that he's trying to stay relevant but I don't know if it's really that necessary. He's already the champ, does he need to turn into a heel for attention? :/

Adesanyas been a big deal in combat sports just as long.
1gvdu7.jpg

That is really, really naive from a guy who I know has been watching MMA for a long time.

The guy has been using his entire career. The only question is to what extent he was doing it back then.

Nah it's not naive. I absolutely think it's possible. But when he first came up he was really functionally strong but he was more wiry. He filled out later. Guys start using often when their bodies don't respond as well to minor injuries, etc. At 21 he probably didn't have those issues.

Again, is it possible he was using from the minute he got into the UFC? Sure. He has brothers in the NFL (well one at the time I think). He's used for a long time. I just doubt that he came into the UFC already juicing.

For one reason or another he's been struggling to get takedowns and fighting for points instead of finishes. Very odd change.

Maybe it is motivation. Who can say?
it's funny that some guys start losing and getting finished around this age, it's because they are out of their prime. other guys win close decisions and it's because they're not using ped's.....

it's funny that some guys start losing and getting finished around this age, it's because they are out of their prime. other guys win close decisions and it's because they're not using ped's.....
The tricky part is when someone hits their thirties and has 30+ fights, and usada comes into play at the same time. Which was actually a ton of guys. Like how do you evaluate if a guy who’s 36 who immediately starts losing every single fight once usada comes into play is washed up, or if they were just boosting. That’s what makes all of the theories and PED talks so controversial. The truth is we just don’t know.

After the mediocre performance he had against Romero, that clown should shut up and prepare a gameplan for Costa that doesn't involve running away :)

Romero knew Israel was gonna counter strike so instead he literally jumped straight upwards for an entire round while getting leg kicked

what did you want israel to do? just brawl because romero refused to engage?

Back