Adesanya is not going to last round with Till

Does anyone honestly believe that Izzy could take that kind of heavy pressure from man almost twice of his size?

Damn, Till rehydrates to almost 12'8 and 370 pounds???

Yah but Till will be the new bum of the day on here when he wins an uneventful decision against Masvidal.

Yah but Till will be the new bum of the day on here when he wins an uneventful decision against Masvidal.
Exactly. Don't take critical MMA fans too seriously SOMETIMES. I stress the word sometimes.

Cowboy and Adesanya are nothing alike, in fact he's far more comparable to Wonderboy who won 4/5 rounds against Till

Cowboy and Adesanya are nothing alike, in fact he's far more comparable to Wonderboy who won 4/5 rounds against Till

Wonderboy is much better striker than Adesanya, still got outclassed by Till. Till won 3 of 5 rounds and last one should be 10-8 at least.

How does Till beating Cowboy have ANYTHING to do with how Till would fare against Israel? Israel is much bigger than Cowboy, longer reach, completely different styled striker, younger, the list goes on.

Israel would merk Till.

Not much similarities, but similar gameplan would be poison for Adesanya. He was on big trouble every single time Silva took his space away and pressured him against the cage and even lightest strikes had significant impact to his performance.

Adesanya basically win by being younger and superior athlete. Old man didn't have enough gas tank to keep up with up with that pace but it doesn't change the fact that Adesanya had to use leg kicks on 3rd because he was getting constantly outboxed by man almost twice of his age.

Not much similarities, but similar gameplan would be poison for Adesanya. He was on big trouble every single time Silva took his space away and pressured him against the cage and even lightest strikes had significant impact to his performance.

Adesanya basically win by being younger and superior athlete. Old man didn't have enough gas tank to keep up with up with that pace but it doesn't change the fact that Adesanya had to use leg kicks on 3rd because he was getting constantly outboxed by man almost twice of his age.

Haha

you think we forgot how truly "horrifying" Till's performance was? The mom of the man who beat his ass felt sorry for him and comforted him. 0/10 same number of significant strikes Till landed against Woodley.
To be fair, Woodley would fucking clown Israel anywhere the fight went.

That shit looked like a dam kung fu movie

Completely horrifying performance by Izzy Adesanya. He show cased terrible boxing and was extremely hittable against 43 year old washed up Silva. In big trouble every single time Silva pushed the pace and you can just imagine what would happen with someone who can actually give the pressure and place some power on you. Stylistically Izzy should be pretty much perfect fight for Till.

Izzy's performance was 10000% better than Till's last performance and I am a fan of both.

I believe it would be a good matchup.

To be fair, Woodley would fucking clown Israel anywhere the fight went.
Purely an unfounded opinion. We know Woodley can beat strikers though. It's basically all he has fought during his little run here.

Purely an unfounded opinion. We know Woodley can beat strikers though. It's basically all he has fought during his little run here.
Israel couldn't stuff Marvin fucking Vittori and you're telling me that he's gonna stuff Tyron Woodley, while dealing with the huge power disparity between the two of them? Sounds like an unfounded opinion to me.

Completely horrifying performance by Izzy Adesanya. He show cased terrible boxing and was extremely hittable against 43 year old washed up Silva. In big trouble every single time Silva pushed the pace and you can just imagine what would happen with someone who can actually give the pressure and place some power on you. Stylistically Izzy should be pretty much perfect fight for Till.
<mma3>

Back