Adesanya is not going to last round with Till

Silva looked slow and shit and barely even interested at times, and still Izzy didn't impress.

It was absolutely terrible performance, but he will probably come back as a stronger fighter and opponent was on whole another level.
another dude working out his insanity/insecurity in a public forum. Who knew the chump who cuts from LHW and landed the same number of significant strikes fighting for the title as I did has shit talking fans. Dude, find better people to waste all our time with.

Izzy talked himself up like he was a god.

He has finished Rob Wilkinson and Derek Brunson.

He should've taken out Marvin Vettori and Brad Tavares, then I would be on his balls.

Anderson is a great one but Izzy had to use legkicks to beat down a soon to be 44-year old man and outpoint outpoint him, not by a landslide either

Completely horrifying performance by Izzy Adesanya. He show cased terrible boxing and was extremely hittable against 43 year old washed up Silva. In big trouble every single time Silva pushed the pace and you can just imagine what would happen with someone who can actually give the pressure and place some power on you. Stylistically Izzy should be pretty much perfect fight for Till.
lol Darren get off Sherdog

Anderson is a former champ, defended his title more times than anybody, he is excellent at rolling with punches and actually still has a decent chin....Stylebender looked really powerful against a guy like Derek Brunson who throws haymakers but still isn't as comfortable with getting hit as Anderson.

I hope this newfound hatred and dismissal of the MMA community in regards of Adesanya translates into betting odds. Looking forward to finance my weed, coke, mdma, vinyl, and protein shake purchases off of the backs of Adesanya haters.

Two things really stood out about Israel for me in the performance against Silva. He doesn't punch very hard, Silva was eating his shots and smiling at him. Secondly he doesn't react well to being hit in the face, even Silva's jabs were affecting him.

Does anyone honestly believe that Izzy could take that kind of heavy pressure from man almost twice of his size?

Completely horrifying performance by Izzy Adesanya. He show cased terrible boxing and was extremely hittable against 43 year old washed up Silva. In big trouble every single time Silva pushed the pace and you can just imagine what would happen with someone who can actually give the pressure and place some power on you. Stylistically Izzy should be pretty much perfect fight for Till.
I don't know how it would go againts Till. Israel wasn't so good againts Silva but this happens to all fighters. Sometimes its not ur day but its important if you win anyway. Israel did this. He was at least good enough to win and he was lucky it was vs past-prime Silva.

lol the downplaying of Israel for looking mortal against the greatest striker in MMA history is comical.

The Silva of tonight would clown Till.
Let’s not pretend Anderson is still in his prime. That statement is disingenuous. He WAS the greatest 10 years ago when he still had reflexes.

Let’s not pretend Anderson is still in his prime. That statement is disingenuous. He WAS the greatest 10 years ago when he still had reflexes.
Actually prime Silva would clown anybody in the division today. This is why i think a good fighter with a good record should retire at the right time so that the time they clown you never arrives.

After watching that fight I feel Robert would beat him. Rob has great boxing and a lot of pop to his punches. Rob can also defend the strong kicking game Izzy has.

Israel completely outclassed Silva. But he won’t get pass a low volume striker in Till

Back