Adesanya is not going to last round with Till

Actually prime Silva would clown anybody in the division today. This is why i think a good fighter with a good record should retire at the right time so that the time they clown you never arrives.
That’s a pretty bold statement. I like Anderson but I’m not sure even in his prime he runs through the current division.

Does anyone honestly believe that Izzy could take that kind of heavy pressure from man almost twice of his size?

No he can’t. Because he has footwork and can cut angles. Holy shit this forum man

He didn't fight badly. He fought tentatively and I don't blame him. Anderson is aging and a bit diminished, but you don't want to fuck around and make mistakes against the guy.

Let's be honest, Till prefers killing himself by extreme wieght cutting than fight at 185, Adesanya would be the betting favourite in this fight.

That’s a pretty bold statement. I like Anderson but I’m not sure even in his prime he runs through the current division.
Except JJ if they fight in LHW, I don't see anyone beating prime Silva. But i always dreamed about prime Saki vs prime Silva since Saki wasn't in mma but was ruling kickboxing and Silva KOing people in octagon. Well this now will remain as a dream because they are both far far from their prime.

No he can’t. Because he has footwork and can cut angles. Holy shit this forum man

True, but also gets tagged very often while doing it, even against 43 year old slow Silva.

Adesanya got tagged many times and even jabs had significant impact on him, his abilities to take a punch didn't look too good. He talked very big before the fight, but Silva basically outclassed him on certain areas, especially on boxing.
Jabs<Andersons jabs

How did we go from "Israel is the greatest fighter ever just give him the title now" to pretending he's a can?

FFS Anderson is still an elite striker and has an incredible chin, you can't give someone shit for not knocking him out

Israel and his terrible boxing skills would be completely exposed against high level striker like Till.

Izzy wasn't able to toy with 43 year old extremely slow Silva who hasn't won fight since 2012 and Till completely merked Cowboy in round 1. And after this fight his weaknesses are obvious to everyone.

<JagsKiddingMe>

Is Yoel 1-1 with Whittaker? No, hes 0-2. That makes him 2nd best does it not
<BC1>
Maybe in point karate.

In a real fight Rob got his ass kicked, so bad he couldnt even make it to the octagon last night.

Till's slow ass gets dropped with a head kick. Same thing happens for Costa because that one isn't what he thinks he is.

Does anyone honestly believe that Izzy could take that kind of heavy pressure from man almost twice of his size?

Yes. Pretty much everyone in the thread other than you and your alt accounts think he could handle it. And that's coming from a huge till nuthugger. I love the dude. But Istael rapes him 10/10 times. It's not that till is bad it's jsut that Israel is that good.

True, but also gets tagged very often while doing it, even against 43 year old slow Silva.

He got hit with a few jabs and the occasional counter hook. Stop acting like it was a back and forth competitive fight. Till is not the same fighter as Silva is anyway

He got hit with a few jabs and the occasional counter hook. Stop acting like it was a back and forth competitive fight. Till is not the same fighter as Silva is anyway

Exactly and his reaction to them didn't look good at all. Fight was much more competitive than it should be. Not same fighter, whole another level than 43 year old Silva.

Anderson showcased way better boxing than Adesanya.

Adesanya was on big trouble against Silva & Vettori. I feel like he is making good case of being most overrated fighter of 2019.

Israel and his terrible boxing skills would be completely exposed against high level striker like Till.

Izzy wasn't able to toy with 43 year old extremely slow Silva who hasn't won fight since 2012 and Till completely merked Cowboy in round 1. And after this fight his weaknesses are obvious to everyone.

How does Till beating Cowboy have ANYTHING to do with how Till would fare against Israel? Israel is much bigger than Cowboy, longer reach, completely different styled striker, younger, the list goes on.

Israel would merk Till.

Last edited:
Back