Media Adesanya interrupts Costa just to repeat what he just said

This reminds of that

Virgin vs chad meme

cover8.jpg
Virgin GSP hater vs Chad GSP fan.

Also another version

the best one was

virgin e1b shiptard vs chad i2 original south Slavs
Exactly original i2 slavs! Except the roles are reserved with paleobalkan albo being the chads...

We also got 80% of Trump lake in our territory now!

Exactly original i2 slavs! Except the roles are reserved with paleobalkan albo being the chads...

We also got 80% of Trump lake in our territory now!

I2 are original south Europeans, e1b are North Africans...

And don’t worry everything you took, you’ll give it back

btw didn’t know you got banned again? 3td time is the champ I guess...

I like when Paolo complimented Izzys ear ring saying its very nice and that his mom has a similar one. Then Izzy goes all cringe and says " You wish your mom had one"

For a guy that has every reason to be confident, Adesanya comes across as quite insecure a lot of the time.
You can tell by the way he fought last time.

Watch how Costa fought Romero, then watch how Adesanya fought him.

He talks a lot, but he fought like a scared bitch in that fight. Costa had no fear.

The people getting triggered about literally every little thing Adesanya says or does are in most cases probably the same people who're calling others snowflakes for easily getting offended.
They would never admit it though lol

Adesanyas trash talk is extremely unoriginal tbh. Nothing he says is memorable, interesting, witty, funny, clever, etc. Dude tries way too hard with these supposed "burns" but looks kinda silly when he thinks his shit sticks. I actually like the dude but its sure as hell not for his talking. The second he tries to attempt someone else with this high-pitch shit he does, is when you should switch the channel.
Yet i see so many people bringing up his quotes lmaoo

I2 are original south Europeans, e1b are North Africans...

And don’t worry everything you took, you’ll give it back

btw didn’t know you got banned again? 3td time is the champ I guess...
3rd time is the charm*

damn your english is really bad for someone who has been speaking it for at least over a decade.

Sure , Keep dreaming and doing these mental gymnastics.

3rd time is the charm*

damn your english is really bad for someone who has been speaking it for at least over a decade.

Sure , Keep dreaming and doing these mental gymnastics.

Nice dodge!

why you got banned again?

Nice dodge!

why you got banned again?
I was debating in a thread about Belgrade protests with you and suddenly I got banned for no reason.

Since you’re acting suprised I was probably reported by that other serb or just banned because of some mod’s obsession with me.

Back