Media Adesanya interrupts Costa just to repeat what he just said

He says costa didn’t keep the same energy and yet he went up to him and licked his arse and offered the hand first. You can’t have your cake and eat it

The people getting triggered about literally every little thing Adesanya says or does are in most cases probably the same people who're calling others snowflakes for easily getting offended.
So you have to be right wing to find this guy annoying? lmao ok

Israel seems very insecure and threatened. Costa was smiles the whole time and Adensanya was flipping out randomly lol.

The Costa Comment where he said Israel had same earring as his mom got under Israels skin lmao

Not everyone who calls others snowflakes is right wing, you know.

It's generally just bitter people.

It's also fine to not like Adesanya, but the amount of hate for him is extremely disproportionate.
So if you use the term snowflake you're 100% a bitter person? Idk dude thats a bigger stretch than right wing leaning ppl using that term.

I love Adesanya. Bet him in this fight. But he has 1000% been very, very annoying in this build up so the hate for him at the moment should not be surprising.

I’m already pretending you’re not retarded just to maintain this dialogue, to pretend Israel “triggers” everyone is too much of a stretch. The guys too insecure
Your inability to acknowledge the obvious triggering induced by Adesamya is on you, not me.

I also find it humorous you call me "retarded" for thinking this. Possibly even funnier than the obvious triggering Adesanya does to so many here.

So if you use the term snowflake you're 100% a bitter person? Idk dude thats a bigger stretch than right wing leaning ppl using that term.
Fair enough.
I love Adesanya. Bet him in this fight. But he has 1000% been very, very annoying in this build up so the hate for him at the moment should not be surprising.
I disagree, i don't think he's been nearly as annoying as some people pretend, sorry.

But even if so, it's ridiculous how many threads people dedicate to talk shit about him.

Your inability to acknowledge the obvious triggering induced by Adesamya is on you, not me.

I also find it humorous you call me "retarded" for thinking this. Possibly even funnier than the obvious triggering Adesanya does to so many here.

Tell me exactly what “triggering” means

Lol

Seriously get the vibe in the presser that Israel seems insecure. Look how fidgety he was, the one talking the loudest and kept getting irritated at Costa presence. On the other side Paulo was relaxed, all smiles and dressed absolutely fabulously lol.

Even in this face off Paulo seemed supremely confident. Paulos winning this.

Tell me exactly what “triggering” means
I thought I was "retarded". Why are you asking someone you think is "retarded" to explain something?

People fucking lost their mind and made a bunch of homophobic comments about him because he dyed his hair pink.

There's just 1 example of Adesanya triggering a bunch of people who make threads about how sexy Paulo Costa is. Like I said, it's quite humorous.

This reminds of that

Virgin vs chad meme

cover8.jpg

Lol

Seriously get the vibe in the presser that Israel seems insecure. Look how fidgety he was, the one talking the loudest and kept getting irritated at Costa presence. On the other side Paulo was relaxed, all smiles and dressed absolutely fabulously lol.

Even in this face off Paulo seemed supremely confident. Paulos winning this.

My god. These "OMG Israel did...OMG Costa said..." threads are becoming sillier than the ol cliche "I just saw fighter X look really skinny at the weigh-in's so I think he's gonna lose" threads.

I wonder how many of those we'll see tomorrow....

I thought I was "retarded". Why are you asking someone you think is "retarded" to explain something?

People fucking lost their mind and made a bunch of homophobic comments about him because he dyed his hair pink.

There's just 1 example of Adesanya triggering a bunch of people who make threads about how sexy Paulo Costa is. Like I said, it's quite humorous.

You didn’t answer my question bud

You didn’t answer my question bud
Getting an emotional reaction over something is commonly what happens on sherdog. "Being triggered".

Now, explain to me how the example I just gave isn't sherdoggers being triggered.

Getting an emotional reaction over something is commonly what happens on sherdog. "Being triggered".

Now, explain to me how the example I just gave isn't sherdoggers being triggered.

I think people are doing it because they enjoy mocking him, not because they’re angry or emotional. Dudes got an earring in and wearing a naruto t shirt. If you don’t think that’s goofy then I don’t know what to tell you

Back