Media Adesanya and Costa meet face to face

Both of these guys are fake scumbags who sold us a lie. Not going to watch the fight. Can't wait for Weidman and Rockhold to come back and destroy them.

Whoever recorded this If you are reading this.. I hate you for posting this prior to the fight.

Honestly I thought that the animosity between them was real. Now I won't even take their next face off seriously.

Haha kinda both funny and sad to see how angry the nerds get because the fighters dont hate each other for real.

This just tell us why fake hate is a part of this sport.

Some weak ass shit, at least colby vs usman has some real animosity

I did not expect that at all

Attachments

• HtRV.gif
    HtRV.gif
    1.4 MB · Views: 1
If this is really them whoever put out the video is an idiot. Why would you post this one week out after both of them already put a lot of work into hyping the fight?

that's what i was thinking. it personally took a bit out of the fight for me. it's still going to be great fight, but it still takes something away.

Expect the fight to go full Cro Cop vs Pat Barry.

A joke-based rivalry isn't the worst. Costa gives plenty of laughs. It's worse if they'd start throwing down in the lobby and risk this awesome match-up from going through. Having Wallid there makes it tense, I'd assume, as he's at least been the definition of tense in the past. If I was in Dana's shoes I'd be sweating bullets when such a random encounter happens.

Good to see they keep it civil.

The trashtalk is done, the training is done. No need to act like muricans fighting over toilet paper

The king of the desert, looks two weigh classes above the skinny clown, the arabs should built an island in his honor.

Back