Media Adesanya and Costa meet face to face

tenor.gif
Initially i did not believe it but when i watched the video few more times i did not expect it to be somehow someway friendly and i thought they will fight in the backstage before i opened the video

You can clearly see that Costa has to cut a lot of height before his fight. I hope he will make it.

If mma fans were not so dumb and immature, fighters wouldn't have to invent these personas or fake beef.

This.
Unfortunately, mma fans don't realize you don't have to hate someone to want to take their head off. They are all bad mofos so they all deserve respect.

Fear not, once they step into the octagon it will be a war of attrition.

This.
Unfortunately, mma fans don't realize you don't have to hate someone to want to take their head off. They are all bad mofos so they all deserve respect.

Fear not, once they step into the octagon it will be a war of attrition.
This fight will be 1000000% The Fight Of The Year Guarantee

They are Actors outside the Octagon but Inside of the Octagon everything will be on the line

No it won't. Once the fight is over they'll be hugging and kissing each other. Post fight they'll be talking about how great an opponent the other guy is

lol almost didn't believe it was them. They really fooled me man. I guess people were right they're actually attracted to each other.

Well at least the Vettori-Izzy beef is still real.

Right?

If mma fans were not so dumb and immature, fighters wouldn't have to invent these personas or fake beef.
What does being dumb or immature have to do with it? Lol. Not trying to start an argument here but let’s be real, drama goes a long way into hyping a fight. There’s a reason khabib/Conor did 2.4 million buys.

the mouth breathers of the world need drama so we have them to thank for our WWE inspired sport

Back