Add your local MMA gym to this directory

i dnt no if any1 would know but is there any mma clubs or events in Northern ireland i know there is some in england i can't wait till mma takes over boxing it so much more excitin and shows hu da better fighter is

Anyone know of any gyms in the Belleville,IL area ? Thanks in advance.

Peoria Athletic Club
Reinhardt's Gym in Decatur

Those are the only two I can think of in Central Illinois.

Thanks for the tip bro, but I'm actually SW Illinois-about 25 minutes from St. Louis.

Will California be cut up by Socal/Norcal? Lots of places to look at here lol

I just added one for Mississippi. It's in Northern Mississippi and perfect for the Memphis area. I found out about this place from the health club that I manage. Later.

jojo said:
First of all thank you for adding all those links. Now to answer your questions.

1) We don't mind breaking big states like CA down to subcategories but someone would have to help tell us which ones belong to what subcategories like (orange county) since we're not from CA.

I would just recommend splitting up California for just NorCal and SoCal and possibly central cal. You could just toss the cities in googlemap and deem which falls in what part of cali.

This would be really useful for me as Cali is just too much to wad through to find what is where.

I just approved a bunch of your guy's listings and reviews. Keep them coming and remember to include as much info on the gym when adding a listing. I won't approve any listings that don't have at least an address and contact info.

Just got our new website

Combat Base Northumberland Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

www.CombatBaseNE.co.uk

Ashington Leisure Centre, Institute Road, Ashington, Northumberland NE63 8HP

Hirst Welfare, Alexandra Road, Ashington, Northumberland, NE63 9HF

whats up everybody!

im from Quincy IL. thats a town 2 hours north of st.louis MO.
and i train under SHAWN ROSE in VALE TUDO

we train at the local YMCA in Quincy

so if anyones ever by they i say stop by and check us out

so if IL is not on the map now it is:icon_lol:

Back