Add your local MMA gym to this directory

Chute Boxe USA Academy

www.chuteboxeusatc.com

633 N. La Brea Suite D Gas Station side entrance
Los Angeles Ca 90036
(323) 230-9759

Special Pricing for College Students, Training Partners, new and old Fighters, also looking for inviduals looking to fight for Team Chute Boxe USA

Head Coach Roberto Piccinini Chute Boxe Rep( 26 years Muay Thai)
BJJ Coach Jorge Oliviera (Ralph Gracie, Gracie Barra BlackBelt, WFA fighter)

Coach Roberto has taught
Wanderlie Silva, Mauricio Shogun Rua, Ninja Rua, Anderson Silva, Evan Tanner, Pele, Anthony Johnson

Im looking for a MMA gym in Phoenix Arizona can any one help me out?

Thanks

cmon guys just need a few more submissions to make it 400 gyms. remember you can add other links to MMA related sites as well.

we got a nice little list of MMA online stores, if you have good or bad experiences with any of these stores drop a comment to help others.

http://www.fightfind.com/mtree/MMA_Stores/

This great. Gave ratings to some of the MMA gyms I have experience with in cali. Great job OP.

Judo/Sambo/BJJ club w/ Olympic coach in Dallas @ SMU.

I just recently joined a Judo club here in Dallas and I've been having a lot of fun. Our instructor is Piotr Chelstowski and he was the assistant coach of the Polish Olympic and National Judo team in the 80's. His team won a Gold medal and a couple of Silvers. He, like most of the other ex-Soviet Judo guys, has Sambo training and enjoys the ground game very much.

If anyone's interested in coming, we meet on Saturdays for No-Gi submission wrestling at 11:30 - whenever, and on Monday and Wednesday at 7:30-9 for Judo. He's a great guy and looking for most students on the weekdays as a max of 5 people are showing up for our club.

If you want to come out, just send me a PM or show up at the SMU dedman center at the above listed times. It costs 5$ to get into the gym, but class is free.

Oh, I keep track of everything I learn in my workout log under the S&P forum.

FLO MMA in the Northwest Suburbs of the Chicago Area.

www.flomma.com

Shonie Carter, Terry Martin, Rodrigo "Comprido" Medieros (7 Time World BJJ Champion), Dino Spencer, Ramiro Mota, Achour Escho

FLO Mixed Martial Arts & Gym
709 South Vermont Street
Palatine, IL 60067

[email protected]

847.934.1FLO

Just wanted to say that is a great website and even better idea. Hope everything works great for you.

Just added my gym:

StandAlone Mixed Martial Arts Academy
845 Cherry St.
Chico, CA 95926

www.standalonemma.com

or

www,standaloneathletics.com

got mine added, thanks for posting this. hopefully it'll help people find some quality gyms in their area

anyone know if the site has been updated in awhile. i submitted my gym info
and it hasnt been posted?

In the Tri-cities (Richland, Kennewick, Pasco), Washington area (near southeastern Washington, northeastern Oregon) check out the Tri-cities Combat Fitness Club: www.tccfc.com

What a cool idea. I really appreciate your site. My school was already listed, but I added a review. I did not, however, list a competing school. Is that bad?

cmon guys just need a few more submissions to make it 400 gyms. remember you can add other links to MMA related sites as well.

we got a nice little list of MMA online stores, if you have good or bad experiences with any of these stores drop a comment to help others.

http://www.fightfind.com/mtree/MMA_Stores/

I listed Ultimate Gym but we're growing like crazy in and around Charlotte. I'll list my buddy's Muay Thai School. It's the elite spot for Muay Thai instruction in the Carolinas!

jojo, I'm getting an error on page message ... can you tell if my last entry, 8 Limb Fight Club has been added successfully?

Take this beast TTT. I would like to suggest a sticky.

Has this been posted in the stand up section?

Back