• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Adam Yandiev just had a fight with Kharitonov

Thanks to the Russians translators that made the story clear.

Yandiev has that typical “my dad’s a mob and I do what I want” mentality. I know that kind of people, they’re a disgrace. Daddy’s boys that thinks they are real mafiosi.

Been a fan of Sergei for 15 years, he always seemed like a great man. I hope he recovers well, an even if justice won’t probably be served, I hope he catches that little rat one day.

From the article
Commenting on the incident, Abdo said that Yandiyev attacked him and Kharitonov with brass knuckles. According to him, nothing foreshadowed a fight, since the conversation with him was non-conflicting.
And the fact that he wanted to make sure he got it on film that he suckered these guys,with apparently no fear of arrest due to his father's connections (maybe he is cut off from money,but wont let him rot in prison)

Thanks to the Russians translators that made the story clear.

Yandiev has that typical “my dad’s a mob and I do what I want” mentality. I know that kind of people, they’re a disgrace.

Been a fan of Sergei for 15 years, he seems like a great man. I hope he recovers well, an even if justice won’t probably be served, I hope he catches that little rat one day.
Its all a lie,yknow? that stupid highlght vid with the fancy cars and big house.
He's cut off and keeps borrowing money
And he is found out and now resorts to essentially brass knucking people on film so he can look like a bad ass.
This CANT end well for this asshole. Sooner the better.

Is there confirmation he had brass knuckles? Couldn't tell from the video, and didn't read through the 7 pages.

That wasn't a sucker punch. When someone gets in your face the natural progression of things is to get punched. A sucker punch would have been if he ran up behind him and punched him without him knowing he was there at all.

He got into his face, confronted him, and punched him. He did what he was suppose to do.
Exactly. Urban dictionary coins this term as "getting slept on".

Is there confirmation he had brass knuckles? Couldn't tell from the video, and didn't read through the 7 pages.
Thats what is said. He apparently also attacked sergei's friend beforehand which sergei hadnt known about. Also conveniently filmed. The footage is blurry so its hard to tell if he has em.Something falls to the floor when he takes his jacket off. It makes sense that he would not try to take sergei on fairly,Sergei probably has 70lbs on him.

Last edited:
What suprised me the most is how deteriorated Sergeis ground game is. This is the man that held down and brutalized 7ft Semmy Schilt, but now couldnt even take down this cheap shotting manlet to save his life. He clearly had the double leg.

What suprised me the most is how deteriorated Sergeis ground game is. This is the man that held down and brutalized 7ft Semmy Schilt, but now couldnt even take down this cheap shotting manlet to save his life. Smh.
Uh yeah cos he was fuckin hurt? I dont know if you ever been in a fight before,but people clinch up to recover from a hard shot

Thats what is said. He apparently also attacked sergei's friend beforehand which sergei hadnt known about. Also conveniently filmed. The footage is blurry so its hard to tell if he has em.Something falls to the floor when he takes his jacket off. It makes sense that he would not try to take sergei on fairly,Sergei probably has 70lbs on him.

What a cunty little shitbag. He'll get his eventually, I'm sure.

Uh yeah cos he was fuckin hurt? I dont know if you ever been in a fight before,but people clinch up to recover from a hard shot
Sarcasm? Do u speak it? Well judging by ur AV ur probably russian so u might not have the best sense of humor.

What suprised me the most is how deteriorated Sergeis ground game is. This is the man that held down and brutalized 7ft Semmy Schilt, but now couldnt even take down this cheap shotting manlet to save his life. He clearly had the double leg.

Even if it’s true that his ground game isn’t great anymore, to his defense he just took two huge punches by a 200+lbs pro fighter.

That wasn't a sucker punch. When someone gets in your face the natural progression of things is to get punched. A sucker punch would have been if he ran up behind him and punched him without him knowing he was there at all.

He got into his face, confronted him, and punched him. He did what he was suppose to do.

You’re a fucking retard and your likes are from other bottom feeding retards.

Nice cop out.
Actually no. Ill humor u. My last fight happended to go simillar to this(with much less skilled envolved obviously). I ocassionaly rap battle and my opponent got heated, I sqaured up like a dumb ass and got hit with his microphone. Like u said, i instinctvley went to clinch up and i actually had the single but couldnt complete cuz i was rocked but These guys are fighters. Trained to react to getting hit by countering witt another attack. So yeah, i was making a joke but givin
Even if it’s true that his ground game isn’t great anymore, to his defense he just took two huge punches by a 200+lbs pro fighter.
I thought by the video he was a manlet. My bad. I was joking anyways bro.

Actually no. Ill humor u. My last fight happended to go simillar to this(with much less skilled envolved obviously). I ocassionaly rap battle and my opponent got heated, I sqaured up like a dumb ass and got hit with his microphone. Like u said, i instinctvley went to clinch up and i actually had the single but couldnt complete cuz i was rocked but These guys are fighters. Trained to react to getting hit by countering witt another attack. So yeah, i was making a joke but givin

I thought by the video he was a manlet. My bad. I was joking anyways bro.
Sarcasm online aint always easy to detect. Anyway He just had under overs and was too hurt to do anything for a bit. Kinda reminded me when Fedor got hit by Fujita.

Lol.
Hold on, are u familiar with that term? "Lots of LAUGHS". Laugh, you fuckin android.
ITC0TLx.gif

Back