• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Adam Yandiev just had a fight with Kharitonov

Watching even Russian police pussy foot this situation makes me appreciate our hardcore police even more. Somebody would’ve got fucked up and chances are excellent it would be Yandiev

Hard to know what they were saying to each other, although if he really used brass knuckles that's fucked up, but I can't see in the video.

This is the Russian Masvidal - Edwards. Borscht bowl and a vodka? Let them bang.

Yandiev looks like a roider and acts like one. Probably got a USADA exemption before his first and only UFC fight which was 3 years after his last M-1 fight.

Watching even Russian police pussy foot this situation makes me appreciate our hardcore police even more. Somebody would’ve got fucked up and chances are excellent it would be Yandiev
You don't like it that the fight was broken up, the aggressor was detained, the injured guy was taken to the hospital, and no innocent bystanders were harmed?

You don't like it that the fight was broken up, the aggressor was detained, the injured guy was taken to the hospital, and no innocent bystanders were harmed?

I don’t consider somebody with his hands in his pockets getting dry gulched with brass knuckles a beginning of a fight that needs to play out even though Sergei would of course try to defend himself. It was an assault

You guys are quick to judge when you don't even know if he'll call it a '3 piece and a duster' yet, in which case you'll lap it up
No one is lapping it up.

Back