Media Adam Yandiev just had a fight with Kharitonov

Yep - I thought it was interesting. Even Shlemenko started barking at Kharitonov - and people knew what's what. Basically, after the whole Fedor incident, everyone (well known) is afraid to say anything critical about the north caucus peeps, cause they know they'll be targeted by their thugs.
It's not looking good for Russia though - its main population is cowering in fear of a muslim minority. The biggest issue is, Putin is fully supporting this status quo - I guess he got his arse handed to him in Chechnya, so he does anything Kadyrov wants, as long as North Caucasians don't start bombing places in Russia.

dont be ridiculous, Putin is not afraid of Kadyrov or anything, at the end after the Fedor incident he forbid Ramzan to organize any children-mma fights and Kadyrov, as the good watchdog he is, didnt even complain.

its a political game for which you need to understand the caucasus mentality and Russias interest. Putin holds the whole region in his hands, and in order to have peace there (its more about superficial peace for the world watching) he gives those guys some free tickets. No every single caucasus person, but those who pull the strings, and those people are basically related to the last one of them as they live in a few clans where everybody knows everybody, so when one of them does something ilegal they run up all the ladder to somebody among them who is high enough to influence the judge, court, etc. and they get a free pass.

and putin doesnt care, he gets what he wants and they get what they want and the bereaved are the russian citizens who can do shit against this unfair treatment.

I did saw many comments of people claiming to be ingush, chechen or any other northern caucasus ethnic group and condemning what Yandiev did, but those were all nobodies, I didnt see any negative comments of mma fighters from this region, only support to Yandiev or neutral BS.
Nobody likes Yandiev in Chechnya and Ingushetia , i dont see why fighters from the Caucasus should give a shit about this and no one has asked them about this anyway.

Back